Marvel & DC - general discussion

TheOrcKing

Have a favorite superhero from the world of Marvel or DC Comics that you would like to see in LEGO form that hasn't been done yet? Perhaps a really cool idea for a set of a battle between a hero and villian? Toss out your ideas here, fellow brickpickers!

Here is my chip in the pot for DC.
The Spectre
This character has always tripped me out the second I saw the comic, and I think he would be an awesome minifigure!

And my starting pick for Marvel.
Ghost Rider
Oh come on, there is absolutely no way this guy would not be pure awesomeness!

• Like 1

Have a favorite superhero from the world of DC Comics that you would like to see in LEGO form that hasn't been done yet?

Perhaps a really cool idea for a set of a battle between a hero and villian?

Toss out your ideas here, fellow brickpickers!

This thread is for DC Comics only.

If it is Marvel related, please post in the other thread here.

Here is my chip in the pot.

The Spectre

This character has always tripped me out the second I saw the comic, and I think he would be an awesome minifigure!

For me the list could go on and on. I love Dc!!!! So I'll start the list. Martian Manhunter set, Flash set, Shazam set, Arkham City sets, Cyborg set, Knightwing sets, Azrael set, Green Lantern sets, and a huge UCS Hall of Justice!!!!! A UCS Fortress of Solitude would be nice too.

Cable to go with Deadpool, also Taskmaster. To go with Captain America: Bucky as seen in winter soldier, Red Skull and Crossbones. Some extras for Nova..Starlord and Cosmo the space dog. Ultron or Annihilus as bad guys maybe... I'd also like to see Flash Thompson as agent Venom. All mostly unlikely but I can wish.

For me the list could go on and on. I love Dc!!!! So I'll start the list. Martian Manhunter set, Flash set, Shazam set, Arkham City sets, Cyborg set, Knightwing sets, Azrael set, Green Lantern sets, and a huge UCS Hall of Justice!!!!! A UCS Fortress of Solitude would be nice too.

The list of DC could certainly go on indefinately into the realm of pure awesomeness!

I personally think that we must have Flash and Green Lantern sets and/or minifigures in the future.

A large Fortess of Solitude would be rather geektastic!

The Endless!

YES! Totally!

Here is a couple more for ya.

Swamp Thing

The Question

All great characters. I'd love to see a large brick built model of The Thing myself, or even a bust.

Actually, I think The Fantastic Four would make for some awesome sets.

Emma Frost has been a favorite Villianess of mine for various reasons. ;-)

A Bishop minifigure to go with Cable.

Ultron is, well, freakin' ULTRON!

We have Captain America, so we just have to have a Red Skull minifig, come on!

Here's a couple more to the list

Doctor Strange

Silver Samurai

Daredevil

Silver Surfer

(This next one will never happen, but what the heck.)

Howard the Duck :lol:

They did a minifigure for Aunt May in 2004, set 4854 "Doc Ock's Bank Robbery" from Spider-Man 2. It's the only set with her, too.

I attached a image of her.

All the super hero and villan women. The line could be called: Enemies (instead of Friends).

Or Frienemies.

Ha ha.

Darn, aunt may is everywhere (including the Lego world). I remember during the late 1970s to mid 1980s, you couldn't even read a Spidey story w/o her photo bombing, Then she must have been too used up so Mary Jane took over the comics after "the wedding".

Definitely She-Hulk. Not the old Savage version, but the more recent version that is a little more easy on the eyes. I mean, if you're interested in 6'7" 650 green women that is. Also, as others before me have stated: Doctor Strange, Nightcrawler, and Silver Surfer would also be sweet. The Punisher would be cool too, but most likely too violent for Lego's taste.

All great characters. I'd love to see a large brick built model of The Thing myself, or even a bust.

Actually, I think The Fantastic Four would make for some awesome sets.

Emma Frost has been a favorite Villianess of mine for various reasons. ;-)

A Bishop minifigure to go with Cable.

Ultron is, well, freakin' ULTRON!

We have Captain America, so we just have to have a Red Skull minifig, come on!

Here's a couple more to the list

Doctor Strange

Silver Samurai

Daredevil

Silver Surfer

(This next one will never happen, but what the heck.)

Howard the Duck

xD

When Avengers 2 comes out likely Lego will still have the license and I have a feeling Red Skull will be in it based on what happened in the Cap America movie. I mean otherwise what was the point of all that unless they have a new Cap America movie coming.

The Punisher would be cool too, but most likely too violent for Lego's taste.

Not sure about that. I mean, they did a Deadpool minifigure after all, and Wolverine has had some pretty gruesome & bloody scenes in a number of issues. Course Punisher primarily uses some big f***ing guns, so there could be some things to work out. It all depends on LEGO's delivery and presentation of said characters for it to work by their standards on play and action over pure violence. Hey, they just did a Venom minifigure this year and that guy is crazy. Now they just need to do Carnage!