10258 - London Bus

Val-E

30 minutes ago, Shewie said:

Guys I can confirm it's not a rumor anymore, it's confirmed and I saw it just moments ago behind closed doors. I really can't say much nor I wasn't able to enter the room with camera ofc but what I can tell you about it... it's about 30cm-35cm long, 15-20cm tall, it's based on retro design of the London Bus and seeing this you feel this heritage of the 60's 70's. comes with detachable top plus entire top floor is detachable to get the better access, it's full of very interesting details and techniques used to accomplish some part of the construction.

This is just my initial few words after seeing this just moments ago.

You can remove the Rumor from the title :)

Is it purple?

• Like 4

Guest TabbyBoy
49 minutes ago, Shewie said:

Guys I can confirm it's not a rumor anymore, it's confirmed and I saw it just moments ago behind closed doors. I really can't say much nor I wasn't able to enter the room with camera ofc but what I can tell you about it... it's about 30cm-35cm long, 15-20cm tall, it's based on retro design of the London Bus and seeing this you feel this heritage of the 60's 70's. comes with detachable top plus entire top floor is detachable to get the better access, it's full of very interesting details and techniques used to accomplish some part of the construction.

Do you think one of the current large CREATOR vehicles will make way for it? T1 going soon or staying for another 10 years? ;-)

12 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

Do you think one of the current large CREATOR vehicles will make way for it? T1 going soon or staying for another 10 years? ;-)

with all respect Tabby I will not hazard answering to that question :-)

32 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Is it purple?

no. as long as I'm not diagnosed with color blindness.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Shewie said:

Where exactly was this? :) 

Are you sure it was not The 40220 London bus , they are selling about 500 Or so. For $12.99,i just bought one The other day form Lego land California only thing is I live in Florida and had to pay shipping and wait all week for it should be here mid next week.

Guest TabbyBoy
7 hours ago, nolanfan34 said:

I recently sold my used Beetle, so it will likely be that one. Or the Ferrari, I have none of those.

I'm thinking the Mini as the VWs are HUGE sellers.

On 6/23/2017 at 5:32 PM, Shewie said:

You went in unprepared ;) 

IMG_3722.JPG

IMG_3723.JPG

• Like 6

On 6/24/2017 at 1:05 AM, Ripslash said:

Are you sure it was not The 40220 London bus , they are selling about 500 Or so. For $12.99,i just bought one The other day form Lego land California only thing is I live in Florida and had to pay shipping and wait all week for it should be here mid next week.

40220 is available in Lego land Florida for $9.99 each (limit 5)

• Like 1