Would anyone else like (optional) State flag flair for US BPers?

Hey guys, I'm always finding myself trying to remember where someone has said they're from while reading discussions in the Wal-Mart/Target Clearance, which vary wildly by region. I think it would be helpful, but I also just find it interesting to know where everyone's from. The US is pretty darn big. I could see people not wanting to provide that information, so making it optional would work. I'm thinking it would be in lieu of the US flag flair so all my fellow Texans would automatically be on board ? (I'm not actually from Texas but I lived there for a few years).

• Like 1

I'd like to see a location identifier of some sort be mandatory, for all the same reasons... At least home state level. It's annoying reading posts about great bargain finds, or people asking about selling "locally" and yet they don't (or won't) tell you where they are.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Huskers1236 said:

If you want to do a state identifier I would suggest showing the state name instead of the flag.  I barely know our own flag let alone other states.  I bet I could pick out less than 10.

Hover over the flag next to your username now. That should suffice, no? Maybe not on mobile though.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Huskers1236 said:

If you want to do a state identifier I would suggest showing the state name instead of the flag.  I barely know our own flag let alone other states.  I bet I could pick out less than 10.

Now that you mention it, yeah, I could really only recognize maybe half at most. Some have the state name on them though, which is helpful, haha.