Iron Man 3 Sets

spener90

http://screenrant.com/iron-man-3-lego-spoilers/lego-iron-man-3-set/ I don't know about any of you, but I find these sets horribly disappointing. The major disappointment for me is the Malibu Mansion Attack. They could have done so much more with this set, I thought it could have been a good set to have be the centerpiece of a theme, but to only make it $40 and have it be as weak as it appears, I can't help feeling unimpressed... Let me know how you feel about it?

It really seems like a pathetic set. I'm sure kids will love it, and I understand that is who Lego targets, but it just seems like a really rushed set. I wouldn't be surprised to see this set sit on shelves for a while. Not small enough to buy for the minifigures, but not big and creative enough to think about displaying it. I'm by no means an advanced builder, but if you stuck me in the Lego office with the resources they have, I could have designed a better set at the same price in a day. Did I go to far? Don't disappoint on the 2013 LOTR sets Lego!

• 2 weeks later...

The major disappointment for me is the Malibu Mansion Attack. They could have done so much more with this set, I thought it could have been a good set to have be the centerpiece of a theme, but to only make it $40 and have it be as weak as it appears, I can't help feeling unimpressed...

It is rather lackluster, but I suppose LEGO went for making an easily affordable playset for the masses. Speaking of "Palpatine's Arrest", the size and price point of "Malibu Mansion Attack" is probably due to other sets like that. Very large and expensive playsets don't seem to go over that well. I'd rather have a Fire Station than that kind of set, it's more complete.