Shop at Home Store calendar and offers - Europe July / August 2017

HandyHand

Dutch Shop @ Home calendar for July / August:

wp-image-398619650.jpg

So we're getting the Mini Piggybank between July 1st and 25th, with every purchase of minimum €55.

Also the Friends Tic Tac Toe polybag free with every LEGO Friends purchase between July 3rd and August 13th.

And there's an "Iconic Cave set" between August 10th and 30th, with every purchase of minimum €30.

Edited by Haay
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

Oh, man!  I love that Caveman set.  That's awesome.  Hope we get it here eventually.

Set number is 5004936 on Cave set,  wasn't sure what the heck it was.  Will be a LL gift with purchase at some point in time in the future 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, bagalux said:

Did the mini piggy bank sell out already? :o

The Mini Piggy Bank promo is in-store only for now. It will be added to online orders from LEGO Shop at Home starting July 10th.

I guess TLG didn't want people without (easy) access to the brand store to combine the Piggy Bank promo with the 2x VIP promo. :( 

13 minutes ago, Haay said:

The Mini Piggy Bank promo is in-store only for now. It will be added to online orders from LEGO Shop at Home starting July 10th.

I guess TLG didn't want people without (easy) access to the brand store to combine the Piggy Bank promo with the 2x VIP promo. :( 

Ahh, I see. Thanks Haay! Guess I'll have to get my ass to the LEGO Store to double-dip then, sigh. For how long is the 2x points promo running?

Just now, bagalux said:

Ahh, I see. Thanks Haay! Guess I'll have to get my ass to the LEGO Store to double-dip then, sigh. For how long is the 2x points promo running?

From the LEGO Shop at Home website

*Offer is valid July 1st - July 4th (11:59pm EDT timezone) 2017 in LEGO® Stores, via shop.LEGO.com and on orders over the phone. For online and telephone orders, points will be credited to your VIP account once order is shipped and payment is received. VIP Membership required. See http://VIP.LEGO.com or inquire in a LEGO Store for details on free membership. Offer cannot be combined with any other VIP Program offer, discount or coupon. Points will not be credited for purchases made prior to, or after this promotion. Points will not be earned on the purchase of Gift Cards or any applicable taxes or shipping charges. Offer not valid at LEGOLAND® Discovery Centers or LEGOLAND Parks. The LEGO Group reserves the right to amend or cancel this promotion at any time without prior notice. Subject to availability.