The teaser poster and film title were release.

We should be hearing about Lego sets soon enough.  For the 2015's film, Lego had the sets on display during that year's NY Toy Fair (released that May)  I would expect the same treatment next year.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is set to hit theaters June 22, 2018. Jeff Goldblum is returning to the franchise as "Chaos Theory" mathematician, Dr. Ian Malcolm.

https://usat.ly/2tSOlGI

http://collider.com/jurassic-world-2-title-poster/

IMG_0534.JPG

Just a minor FYI for the film staff, it should read ,

"Life, uh, finds a way" on the poster.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, zskid00 said:

Has it been confirmed that LEGO has the license?

Not yet.  Mattel is taking over the action figure line from Hasbro. 

I think it's a good bet Lego stays around with JW since round 1 seemed to be successful. 

• Like 1

Minor Spoiler :

The one thing I do know is there will defiantly not be another Indominus rex and that the raptor blue is in the second film.

So if lego do make a second wave the IR should be safe.

• Like 2

zskid00    1,939
1 hour ago, jaisonline said:

Not yet.  Mattel is taking over the action figure line from Hasbro. 

I think it's a good bet Lego stays around with JW since round 1 seemed to be successful. 

Mattel was granted the master toy license, but I don't know if that includes building/construction toys.  If it does I'm sure they plan on making Mega Bloks/Construx sets and wouldn't want LEGO competing with them.  Perhaps it's a separate license though.

2 hours ago, zskid00 said:

Mattel was granted the master toy license, but I don't know if that includes building/construction toys.  If it does I'm sure they plan on making Mega Bloks/Construx sets and wouldn't want LEGO competing with them.  Perhaps it's a separate license though.

Not sure. Lego was selected despite Hasbro's owning Kreo for the first film. Who knows... 

If Mattel also gets the building block license, that's more money saved in my pocket since my kids probably won't ask for it (since that brand isn't marketed well).  Lego markets pretty much every them well on TV, print and internet,

• Like 2

Sets like this and their Despicable Me sets leads me to think Mega Construx might give Lego a run for its money... of course that is if they have figure out their quality control to ensure all pieces are in the box. Since Mattel owns the Mega brand... it will be interesting to see who will get the license to do the construction toys category.

Edited by tacsniper