2017 EU July-December Catalogue

warezz

2 hours ago, Val-E said:

What screams more to my attention is the lack of UCS TIE, Slave, ToA and Minecraft Village. PC, T1 and TB are all there, though.

UCS TIE Fighter is 'definitely' retiring, according to The Brick Fan article about retiring soon D2C sets. Though PC is also on that list, yet still in the catalogue. But this is something we've seen happen before so that's no proof either way.

Slave-1 might make it to (early) 2018 and then get retired after all. That's still uncertain.

ToA is most likely going out this year with the new Ninjago Movie sets demanding full attention (and necessary shelf space).

Minecraft Village may very well also get retired with the new Mountain set replacing it as the big Minecraft set to get.

---

Something I observed myself is that all of the Batman Movie sets are displayed in the catalogue ... except the Penguin Arctic Roller set. Is it just missing because of lack of space, or is it missing because it will quietly retire this year? There's something about the Arctic Roller set that just intrigues me. It's a beautiful set by itself, and it has been extremely scarce in The Netherlands. The only thing holding me back is ... what will the future demand be for this Batman movie related set?

5 hours ago, Val-E said:

What screams more to my attention is the lack of UCS TIE, Slave, ToA and Minecraft Village. PC, T1 and TB are all there, though.

oh yeah that's right! Interesting indeed otherwise it's time to start piling up Slave I.

yeah, that's right, same for Poland. PL edition of the catalogue offers significantly fewer products than the english or italian one due to lack of Brand Stores in that particular market.
Polish catalogue doesn't even have the Creator section not to mention SW UCS or City Train section.

• Like 1