Billund Archive of all retired sets

1 hour ago, Legojona said:

As a MISB collector I find it really hard seeing people just grabbing the boxes like that. 

You won´t appreciate how the big, heavy UCS Falcon was stacked on top of two smaller sets, either!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Val-E said:

You won´t appreciate how the big, heavy UCS Falcon was stacked on top of two smaller sets, either!

That killed me! The UCS Falcon was on top of a smaller set that was then on top of 10181 Eiffel Tower!! I'd hate to see the box condition for that Eiffel Tower. In general, I hate how they stacked most of the sets on top of each other as opposed to sideways like books. Yikes!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Val-E said:

5 hours ago, Val-E said:

1, That part freaked me out.

2. I need to get those rolling shelves for my house

3. Who let those hippies in there to man-handle those beautiful boxes? Where was the respect? Where were the gloves? Did they even bother to wipe the cheeto dust off their fingers before defiling that temple?

gasp.

• Like 4

There is another...

Didn't I read/see/hear somewhere - wasn't it in someone's video of the first Inside Tour of this year - that there is in fact another vault where mint examples of all sets are held and that the "Memory Lane" vault is the one used for tours/PR/media/etc.?

47 minutes ago, NJKelly said:

There is another...

Didn't I read/see/hear somewhere - wasn't it in someone's video of the first Inside Tour of this year - that there is in fact another vault where mint examples of all sets are held and that the "Memory Lane" vault is the one used for tours/PR/media/etc.?

There must be, really. The lack of space down there was ridiculous even in 2014. And it did not contain every set ever.

There is another...

That was my first thought. No way this is the official vault...