Nexo Knights 2018

Val-E

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 11:02 PM, steelmelt said:

I just want this theme to die so normal castle/knight sets can return.

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 7:49 AM, KvHulk said:

The only thing holding back the castle theme (and space for that matter) is LEGO.

Yeah because the last 'normal' Castle sets went over amazingly with all the fans.

• 10 months later...
25 minutes ago, vexxet said:

whats the deal with Knightton Castle?  Did I miss a massive clearance on this?  seems to be out of stock on multiple platforms and gone off of S&H +discounted.

it was 50% off clearanced online at target over the summer and sold out at shop at home in august.  never saw much stock at walmart.

its been hard to find for a while now.

not doing that great (compared to volcano lair).

Edited by cladner
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, vexxet said:

whats the deal with Knightton Castle?  Did I miss a massive clearance on this?  seems to be out of stock on multiple platforms and gone off of S&H +discounted.

KMart.com still has it - $129.99 minus 15% with code YULE - so $110.50, plus whatever points you have as a regular SYW member.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phil B said:

KMart.com still has it - $129.99 minus 15% with code YULE - so $110.50, plus whatever points you have as a regular SYW member.

yeah I just picked one up from Walmart for 88$ after the 10% off coupon.  not terrible. but if you guys already got it for 50% I guess I missed the gravy train on this one.  Am I the only one that thinks Jestro = Kefka?

• Like 1