New forum layout?

Yes it is a big upgrade that was released.  As I said in the announcement at the top of the page, I need to fix some things graphically and make some settings changes.  There are a lot of nice features that were added and I will write up a post highlighting some a little later today.  I have no had time much time to test with the mobile app, but it still appears to be working which is good.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Jeff Mack said:

Yes it is a big upgrade that was released.  As I said in the announcement at the top of the page, I need to fix some things graphically and make some settings changes.  There are a lot of nice features that were added and I will write up a post highlighting some a little later today.  I have no had time much time to test with the mobile app, but it still appears to be working which is good.

I appreciate that it's very clean looking

1 minute ago, exciter1 said:

I see lots of "confused' emojis in my future.

how about hashtag sad instead! :D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Mobile app no longer lets me log in. Locked out, says there is a forum issue. this is the Brickpicker app on iOS. Have checked iOS Store for an update but none available.

I have the same issue on android.  Updated and no good.  Uninstalled and installed again with no luck.

4 hours ago, Shewie said:

naviagation bar in post section is still not working in dark theme tho.

Icons should be back in dark theme, have a few things to adjust like the logo and a few others, but at least that part is back for now.

1 minute ago, CM4Sci said:

Oh boy I've been logged out twice since this update

I am trying a few things to help with the icon, so yes you may have been forced to log out.  

17 minutes ago, Jeff Mack said:

Icons should be back in dark theme, have a few things to adjust like the logo and a few others, but at least that part is back for now.

I am trying a few things to help with the icon, so yes you may have been forced to log out.  

How does one enable dark theme? 

11 hours ago, Jeff Mack said:

yep it works boss, cheers.

The layout seems ultra-fine and working so far. Perhaps as others mentioned seeming thin and bright. The additional ways to "like" a comment is interesting; just a tad confusing to get a notification simply stating "so & so reacted to a post". To me "reacted" sounds like I did a bad thing. Haha.