21037 - LEGO House

Migration

12 minutes ago, keith1833 said:

12 minutes ago, MotorCityMuscle said:

i think it was and then got reneged. something about not lawful to sell something only slated for certain markets. 

Thanks guys. followed loosely on the updates.

Guess have to spend those squared away money on toilet paper then. 😝

I don't see why they don't just print instructions and boxes all with legal disclaimers to cover everywhere world wide... how much more expensive could it possibly be to add a legal disclaimers page to instructions? That would just allow them to keep all future options open for all sets

15 minutes ago, Shortbus311 said:

I don't see why they don't just print instructions and boxes all with legal disclaimers to cover everywhere world wide... how much more expensive could it possibly be to add a legal disclaimers page to instructions? That would just allow them to keep all future options open for all sets

Although I agree with your point, now that I have a better understanding of the amazon CPC **** **** I think the answer is '"compliance/testing".  It's easier/lower-production-costs for LEGO to manufacture and test products based on specific factories for specific markets. 

20 hours ago, superlegolover said:

could be, but shipping across the pond is not cheap, these days....

Exactly.  Some may show up on BL/Ebay, but they'll still be in Europe.  We're not gaining anything besides a few more in the wild which won't drop prices much, if at all.  

There was also a system failure a few days prior and they had the 21037 in store with two per customer. They sent them and didnt cancel. So I will be getting my one per customer Set which I ordered May7th. I am also open for a trade if someone is up to it!

Edited by benjamin4172