10738 - Snow White's Forest Cottage

TheOrcKing

• 1 year later...

Since this set is retired already does anyone think this set will do well after retirement??       

The only thing I worry about is that in the next few years Lego might release another disney set with a snow white mini figure in it again...

I mean jasmine palace was available for 2 years , yet it did well after retirement. (But then again Lego never released another Jasmine set after that)

Any thoughts on this??

9 minutes ago, Lego Collector 777 said:

Since this set is retired already does anyone think this set will do well after retirement??       

The only thing I worry about is that in the next few years Lego might release another disney set with a snow white mini figure in it again...

I mean jasmine palace was available for 2 years , yet it did well after retirement. (But then again Lego never released another Jasmine set after that)

Any thoughts on this??

Rapunzel

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Lego Collector 777 said:

Any thoughts on this??

Live action Aladdin in 2019, rumors of the large Disney set being a Palace from that movie, and including Aladdin, out next year too.

Mulan is also scheduled to have a live action film soon also. The only set she has been released in is the one currently in stores.

Rapunzel/Tangled is interesting. The two sets they have now still leave the older ones as valuable. My daughter really likes the larger Creativity tower and the newer ones really just are a caravan and bedroom.

I think Snow White is safe for now, just don't put your faith in Ariel or Cinderella.

Edited by CosmicSpeed
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
54 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Sold fine in October for $35 before the knuckleheads showed up.

38 minutes ago, cladner said:

many sets that were doing fine in september/october are tanking now.

41149 moana was selling for $54 easily before november.  now down to $42. 

41146 cinderella is 5 cents under msrp -- 39.95.  i managed to sell 10 for $49.99 in october once i saw seller count swelling.

I still have much to learn selling on FBA/FBM  :bow:

• Haha 1