Price Guide update

I added my sets my Brickfolio starting at the start of  May. I have continued to add sets over the last few months but there does not seem to be any updates to the Brickfolio.  All my sets say they were added in May.  I looked at the Price guide and it said the last update was June 12th.  As I am new I am wondering if there is a delay in the updating, A site issue or maybe a summer break.

Any information is appreciated.  I do see it states the update is usually the first week of the month but this makes three months there has been no updates to pricing.

• 2 weeks later...

Has there been any word on this?  I have recommended this site to many folks in my club and it has been broken for 4 months now.  I am ok with it not being something you do any more but at least let us know if you are going to be sunsetting this feature.

1 hour ago, Agostav said:

Has there been any word on this?  I have recommended this site to many folks in my club and it has been broken for 4 months now.  I am ok with it not being something you do any more but at least let us know if you are going to be sunsetting this feature.

?

M1rIPYH.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sprocket77 said:

Is the update still in progress, my Brickfolio has taken a massive nosedive over the weekend and some of the prices are completely out of whack, particularly the Jurassic World and Scooby themes?

It is not the update, but the secondary market behavior at the moment...

I am having the same issue with my Brickfolio.  My Brickfolio is still showing May as the newest month even though when you click on the individual sets in the folio they reflect the price through August.  is it this way for everyone or is this a glitch with my account?  I thought you all just still hadn't updated since May but noticed that wasn't true today when I looked up the value of a set and saw values through August.