Lego Wholesale Suppliers

Daryl.S

• 2 weeks later...

I would say is a general guide anyone who claims there a wholesaler for Lego is probably just out to scam. People sell Lego items they don't even have when they get an order on eBay they buy it from Amazon and Amazon ships it to the buyer. I am not recommending that for the record. Thrift stores like Salvation Army or Goodwill they don't always have Lego but when they do it's awesome. And anyone who is a wholesaler should be license with the Better Business Bureau. They can always put a JPEG image of the Better Business Bureau but if it's not a link that's clickable that opens a small window with the exact date and time and other things that only the Better Business Bureau has.

BBCW and GAMUS (Georgia Music) now GTS were the last two I remember back in day but they got out of it about 12 years ago.  

One of the hobby rc store chains used to dabble a bit as well. 

There would be no point to be direct or wholesale now anyways though other than for gating purposes it would be a losing situation.  Even during the hot days it wouldn't pay as with being direct with most companies.