Star Wars Ultimate Collector Series UCS - Wish List

cvail8

Are you talking about a massively detailed Council Chamber with possibly 12 exclusive Jedi Masters!!!

You don't get a UCS without massive detail! :)

It would have to be somewhere in the $400 range with a full roof and windows!!!

Like none of the UCS sets are around $400. :) I would pay that much if it looked awesome enough!

Are you talking about a massively detailed Council Chamber with possibly 12 exclusive Jedi Masters!!!

You don't get a UCS without massive detail! :)

It would have to be somewhere in the $400 range with a full roof and windows!!!

Like none of the UCS sets are around $400. :) I would pay that much if it looked awesome enough!

The 10179 was $500!

True dat. Plus inflation, could end up being more than the $400-500 range but would not do well because of cost. :( I would be looking for something around the $200-400 range that has lots of minifigs and is a nice display (high walls, windows, minifigs). I was thinking about buying Palpatine's Arrest for the Jedi to make my own MOC of the Jedi council chamber, but then I realized all of the Jedi are mad looking. :P

True dat. Plus inflation, could end up being more than the $400-500 range but would not do well because of cost. :(

I would be looking for something around the $200-400 range that has lots of minifigs and is a nice display (high walls, windows, minifigs).

I was thinking about buying Palpatine's Arrest for the Jedi to make my own MOC of the Jedi council chamber, but then I realized all of the Jedi are mad looking.

:P

A proper domed roof would really jack the price, but the set wouldn't work without it.

I think a true minifig scale AT-AT would be superb. I guestimate it would be around 3,000-4000 pieces and cost around 300 of your american Dollars. It is in my opinion, the second best star wars machine (after the Falcon). I have seen a custom one on the net with instructions for sale and it looked very good.

• Like 2

I think the Sandcrawler that is already made is good enough. 1500+ pieces and it is quite awesome.

But that was a thousand years ago way back in 2005!!! They should make a bigger better badder stronger faster one with a multitude of Jawas!!!!!!!!

You makin' people here feel old, whippersnapper. JK. I am 13 yrs. old

I think the Sandcrawler that is already made is good enough. 1500+ pieces and it is quite awesome.

But that was a thousand years ago way back in 2005!!! They should make a bigger better badder stronger faster one with a multitude of Jawas!!!!!!!!

You makin' people here feel old, whippersnapper. JK. I am 13 yrs. old

I'm only 15.