Star Wars Ultimate Collector Series UCS - Wish List

cvail8

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 2:05 PM, wolfenn said:

we need this, coolest thing made from lego

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this ship completed after the Battle of Endor and not featured in any of the movies? I don't recall it in TFA either. If so, you want LEGO to produce an UCS set for a model that no one saw on film?

It is a bad A** ship and LEGO MOC, I'll give you that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deadfraggle said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this ship completed after the Battle of Endor and not featured in any of the movies? I don't recall it in TFA either.

If memory serves, it's an Eclipse-class Super Star Destroyer that was first featured in the Dark Empire comic book series from the early 90s.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wolfenn said:

true but i hope we may see it in the upcoming movies. And yea it is a damn fine looking ship 

So I went full Star Wars geek and did some research. Apparently Eclipse I SSD was destroyed about 5-6 years after the Battle of Endor in ROTJ. The Eclipse II SSD was destroyed a few years after its sister ship. The events of TFA take place about 30 years after ROTJ. I guess it's possible that the First Order builds another ship of the Eclipse Class SSD, that might get featured in Episode VIII or IX.

I'd take any of these previously released sets if given the UCS treatment.

7964_republic_frigate.jpg

8039-Venator-class-Republic-Attack-Cruiser.jpg

8129_2.jpg

LEGO_7665_PIC.jpg

lego_10123_SWLPG.jpg

lego-75021-republic-gunship-star-wars-3.jpg

lego-star-wars-at-te_2.jpg

• Like 4

Yes but this happens in the expanded universe aka legends  doesn't it which is a separate continuity  from the canon and movies. Lucas films has a rule now that the movies can contradict the expanded universe ,but the expanded universe can't contradict the movies. Infact disney has stated that it will not be using any of the expanded universe. So basically if they find the ship awesome enough to incorporate it in the story they can without a problem.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wolfenn said:

Yes but this happens in the expanded universe aka legends  doesn't it which is a separate continuity  from the canon and movies. Lucas films has a rule now that the movies can contradict the expanded universe ,but the expanded universe can't contradict the movies. Infact disney has stated that it will not be using any of the expanded universe. So basically if they find the ship awesome enough to incorporate it in the story they can without a problem.

True, true.....bring on the Eclipse SSD for Episode VIII then. Krennick's ship in Rogue One is all black, so we know LEGO isn't opposed to making a ship that isn't Imperial Grey.

• 3 months later...

The Eclipse build is nothing but Awesome but I hope they dont UCS that, I would have to remove some sitting furniture to accomodate its size, maybe I could put some glass on top and double it up as a dinning table. Im really wishing for a Nebulon B or AT-AT or the obvious re-release Falcon\Star Destroyer.   

Edited by brickbuilder77
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/21/2016 at 5:21 PM, wolfenn said:

Where did they say that?

They made the TIE Defender canon in Rebels.

Curiously, we have seen every primary fighter from Star Wars movies made into a UCS set except the A-Wing and Tie-Bomber.  I would love to see both.

The UCS MOC on LEGO ideas of Luke's Speeder I thought was incredible.  But based upon LEGO only taking new license ideas, I doubt it'll ever happen.

The one ship I would really love to see is the Naboo Royal Cruiser.  In all chrome, that would look awesome!  Would be a challenge to capture the smooth body and wings, but would look awesome.

Otherwise: Venator Class Star Destroyer and AT-AT

When I think of "scenes" I struggle to want any as an UCS.  They all fall into the same category as Hoth - a great play set (minus anyone actually leading the assault,) but not UCS.  Or they end up being so large they're impracticable as a LEGO set.  Would be easier to buy as parts like the original Jabba's Palace, Message, and Prize (4475 + 4476 + 4480).

Edited by exracer327