Star Wars Ultimate Collector Series UCS - Wish List

cvail8

A UCS Sandcrawler wouldn't be pulling any teeth. :)

Btw (sorry if someone mentionned this already) but a UCS sandcrawler is under review at CUUSOO, looks darn impressive (I think the piece count is even larger than 10179).

Doubt it'll be made a set but who knows, we do usually get a few UCS per yer... :)

• 2 months later...

I was thinking about which sets TLG could release that they haven't already done as UCS and it dawned on me...I want a UCS Slave1!   That is an extremely iconic ship that hasn't been UCS'd and would be totally badass.  Just had to put that out there...does anyone have any ships that they think would be awesome UCS sets?

Guest idunno101

Would like to see the Droid Control Ship as a UCS set.

250px-TF-DCS-ST.jpg

It would probably have some nice building techniques in it and it would look nice on display.

So far they haven't answered my dreams  :umbrage:

I'd be happy with a TIE Interceptor that wasn't covered in blue highlights. Yuck.

A UCS of Sebulba's Podracer would be cool. There's a video on youtube, this guy owns every UCS and he designed his own versions of a few ships. He did a podracer that is fantastic. I'll see if I can find the link.

Anio's UCS Lego Star Wars Collection - YouTube

? 19:39? 19:39

• Like 1

I'd be happy with a TIE Interceptor that wasn't covered in blue highlights. Yuck.

A UCS of Sebulba's Podracer would be cool. There's a video on youtube, this guy owns every UCS and he designed his own versions of a few ships. He did a podracer that is fantastic. I'll see if I can find the link.

I have seen that one too, they are great!

0.jpg

Would like to see the Droid Control Ship as a UCS set.

250px-TF-DCS-ST.jpg

It would probably have some nice building techniques in it and it would look nice on display.

So far they haven't answered my dreams  :umbrage:

Even though I really don't care about getting new trilogy ships, I agree that this would be pretty killer...it could certainly fit within the $400 range that SSD lives in.  Yeah....I'd buy that  :thumbsup:

I still can't believe Slave 1 and the basic Tie haven't been UCS'd yet. Other UCS desirables would be...

Sail Barge

A larger Death Star (A New Hope)

Cloud City (like the SSD and DS from Jedi. No minifigs. A bunch of clear elements would giving the floating look)

Sandcrawler (a new version is coming. Prob not UCS)

Landspeeder

An updated Falcon. (I wonder if a newer version will be released closer to Ep 7)

Cloud City all the way ala 10188.

I want it big, and I want many, many rooms.  There is plenty of footage to create everything one would need.  You could also make the mini Slave I and Cloud Car to put on the docking bay, similar again to 10188. 

After that, for Star Wars at least, I think the AT-AT would be really cool, but we'll never see one like Cavegod's.

For other themes, I think the UCS Minas Tirith is one set on many a wish list.  Rivendell being another.  If Tower or Orthanc sells well, you would have to think that may open the door for a bigger set.

Cloud City all the way ala 10188.

I want it big, and I want many, many rooms.  There is plenty of footage to create everything one would need.  You could also make the mini Slave I and Cloud Car to put on the docking bay, similar again to 10188. 

After that, for Star Wars at least, I think the AT-AT would be really cool, but we'll never see one like Cavegod's.

For other themes, I think the UCS Minas Tirith is one set on many a wish list.  Rivendell being another.  If Tower or Orthanc sells well, you would have to think that may open the door for a bigger set.

Maybe they could make the UCS Cloud City big enough to be able to have a regular sized Slave 1 and or a Millennium Falcon.

I'm sure we have done this thread before...

For Star Wars I want a nice Mos Eisley Cantina with the full layout and plenty of minifigs like the band etc.  Probably wouldn't be classified as a UCS though more like the 10188 DS playset type model.  Mon Calamari or AT-AT would be great as well as a super large detailed TIE Fighter.

PLenty of options in LOTR as well, but there's another thread where we've done those to death.