New Man of Steel set images

tormentalous

Hmm.... Honestly, I'm not quite sure how to place these sets. I feel a bit underwhelmed with what little is there. The characters are nice as usual and seem to be the main highlights, however, those vehicles and other bits just don't grab me. I am seeing some great parts though. Maybe my opinion will change when we can have better images or see what the boxes will be like. Thanks for posting this by the way.

Hmm....

Honestly, I'm not quite sure how to place these sets. I feel a bit underwhelmed with what little is there. The characters are nice as usual and seem to be the main highlights, however, those vehicles and other bits just don't grab me. I am seeing some great parts though. Maybe my opinion will change when we can have better images or see what the boxes will be like.

Thanks for posting this by the way.

Yea it seems that all the 2013 Super Heroes sets are a little underwhelming as a whole although I might end up picking all of them up since I love the line.

Yea it seems that all the 2013 Super Heroes sets are a little underwhelming as a whole although I might end up picking all of them up since I love the line.

Ditto. Love them superheroes!

I'm liking the overall vibe of the Iron Man sets over the Superman ones at the moment, and the Batman sets are great. If it wasn't for the characters in the Spider-Man sets (Venom and Dr. Doom!), I wouldn't bother with those. There is no 'ifs, ands, or buts' about it, I HAVE to get "Daily Bugle Showdown" just for DR. DOOM! HELL YEAH!

Ditto. Love them superheroes!

I'm liking the overall vibe of the Iron Man sets over the Superman ones at the moment, and the Batman sets are great. If it wasn't for the characters in the Spider-Man sets (Venom and Dr. Doom!), I wouldn't bother with those. There is no 'ifs, ands, or buts' about it, I HAVE to get "Daily Bugle Showdown" just for DR. DOOM! HELL YEAH!

The Batman sets are EPIC in my opinion. I'm disappointed with the Superman pics so far, but hopefully things will change when I see them in person. The Ironman stuff looks pretty good, and the Daily Bungle Showdown is fantastic!!

• 1 month later...

Here's a photo of the new 76003 Superman Battle of Smallville: http://brickultra.com/lego-superman-battle-of-smallville-set/ Even after seeing this box I am still disappointed with these new Superman sets. IS it just me or does anyone else feel this way?

Umm.....well the box looks okay.

That spaceship is pretty wierd even for me, and that's about the lousiest take on Willy's Jeep I've ever seen. I've seen way better renditions on flickr, beefier too. The two Zod Soldiers (?) are trippy looking but remind me of the two Sith Troopers in that Sith Fury-Class Interceptor set from Star Wars. I'm still not really sure as to what to make of these Superman sets. At best, I see a decent selection of some odd parts that I would want for my own stuff.

They catch my eye but not exactly in a good way if you know what I mean.

I don't like them but I don't not like them either.