Jurassic World 2015

Spacewalker95

I read a couple of places that MegaBlocks actually has the license and that Chris was mistaken. Don't know if that's true

(Hasbro's Kre-o, not Megabloks)

It seems that they bought the JP licence in 2013 to be used in 2014 but JP 4 (movie) has been postponed to 2015 so we are not sure which company will have the JP licence in 2015...

I feel like that moment when in store and somebody calls all the building block brands "Lego" may be the same thing with Chris here. People know what a Lego minifigure looks like but still seem to confuse or simply call everything Lego 'cause it's easier I guess. Planning is one thing but if Lego doesn't even hold the license currently then why would they create designs for the property and how? The film company typically tells the toy brand what they want and has final say over what will be released.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The onle thing that puzzles me is that there have been so many sets for the next year (including the "top secret" bionicle theme!) that leaked and reached the LEGO community that I wonder why no pictures about a potential Jurassic Park theme have reached us yet.

Jurassic world will be released on may/june 2015 (June 10th in France), it's normal not to see any annoucement or even leaked pictures.

But I WANNA see them NOW! ;-)

I have high hopes for this theme in particular and am somewhat afraid at the same time...

Did the Dino theme do well in the secondary market?

Though I really liked the first movie I was disappointed by the other two movies.

You can argue about it but I would say that they've only been released thanks to the first one. Those did not have any stand alone potential.

I hope I can reenact the scene where the velociraptor is infront of the door and Dr. Alan Grant and Dr. Ellie Sattler push against it with all their weight to keep it outside while the girl tries to active the door locks.

They have this shotgun with them but cannot reach it (Alan dropped it when the velociraptor tries to push the door open ^.^)... I wonder why he just didn't use it though.... anyhow at some point they try to reach it but do not succeed... bad luck for them that there is nobody else in the room who could just pick it up for them... (the boy for example who just kind of stands there doing nothing).

When they finally succeed in locking the door the velociraptor somehow finds another way in and Alan uses the shotgun... to make noise I would say since you only here it getting fired once or twice and then he is out of ammo... no velociraptor have been hurt tough...

since we do not see the scene (must look brillant though!) but only hear the sounds I was always looking forward to reenact it with LEGO ;-) so i'm really looking forwards to those sets! oh and the fat guy! wonder what LEGO will make him look like!

And they'd better not skip the first movie!!!

• Like 1