Jurassic World 2015

Spacewalker95

Here are high resolution official images with set descriptions.

16785453737_9642061f3b_o.jpg

16370456714_3dd4125ea8_o.jpg

16370461104_f461393765_o.jpg

Emergency! A pteranodon has grabbed an ACU trooper and is flying away with him gripped in its claws. Jump into the cockpit of the cool Jurassic One helicopter with Simon Masrani, soar into the sky and speed to the rescue.

• Includes 2 minifigures: Simon Masrani and an ACU trooper with a weapon
  • Jurassic One helicopter features a cockpit for a minifigure, huge rotor, opening side door with a platform, removable stud blaster and a net shooter
  • Jurassic One helicopter measures over 3? (9cm) high, 7? (18cm) long and 8? (22cm) wide
  • Pteranodon measures over 3? (9cm) long and 7? (20cm) wide

16785462597_10d312468b_o.jpg

16991462582_c435aafe9f_o.jpg

16805114468_59b871c3f3_o.jpg

16372745663_3ea34d0d1f_o.jpg

Danger! Gray has gotten lost in the park and is rolling around in a gyrosphere being chased by a dilophosaurus. Join the ACU trooper as he drives to the rescue in the classic Jurassic World 4

I think the sets look very cool and should do better than average. I would be more bullish on the theme but it is based on a more mature (older kid) movie. Nevertheless kids will like these sets for the dinosaurs.

Between us, the JW sets make me appreciate the Dino theme even more :)

Note: it is cool to get a Dr Wu minifig. Wish more JP 1 minifigs were offered like Malcom, Hammond and Nedry (Neumann)

got all my Jurassic World sets (5) I ordered some days while ago, I believe LEGO/Universal told TRU not to sell any JW2015 sets b4 movie release in May....manager in my TRu have no idea (i am not surprisedat all) about this theme coming...Interesting, all retailers getting there same time or just TRU first....

P.S.Dilophosaurus pretty cool figure, and as always T.rex the best...btw featherless?

Edited by OlegLEGO

• 2 weeks later...