21015 - The Leaning Tower of Pisa

TheOrcKing

• 3 weeks later...

I`m honestly not particularly happy with this one. I don`t collect Architecture simply because of the price for what you get, but do admire some of the designs. This one not so much.

Lame, it's an architecture set. Was hoping for a modular or a UCS version.

It may have been better for Lego to have produced one of those rather than this small version. Not sure what exactly it is about this one, but something about it just doesn`t work for me. Maybe a larger model would have been more appealing.

• 1 month later...

This one to me just does not feel or look very artistic. I saw a miniature Tower of Pisa on CUUSOO that was way smaller but looked so much better somehow. This is just big, blocky, and awkward looking.

Agreed! This set is very disappointing to me. Lego could have done a much better job with it.........

• 2 years later...

Tough knowing retirement of Architect sets but it has been out two years so could be done. Just don´t mention Space Needle.

Yep, the retirement of Architecture sets is a hard game to predict, because they are very sporadic, and don't follow set patterns or logical retirement phases.  But most of the time they are good investments.  I just buy a few every month here and there, and then as they retire, they usually appreciate nicely over a few years.  This line is what really got me into lego.

I do think Space Needle is going out too, since that one was also sold out a few months back, but it did come back, since there is so much stock out there.  Although, I don't see those in lego stores anymore, they are still thick in B&N's, and Amazon it seems. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...