9450 - Epic Dragon Battle

stackables

And I think I am more worried about the discounts we have seen. I have 4 of these - 1 at 90, 1 at 85, 1 at 75, and 1 at 72. 

It has lost $40 in value from the retail. It is just a lot to make up.

I hear ya. That is why I quit buying around $90. This is gonna be one to hold onto for awhile (2years) like others have said.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So do you all think it's a mistake to sell 2507 this Christmas then? (I read emazers 1st post, but that's a few months old now).

I haven't paid too much attention to Ninjago but have 10 of this set (which is a lot for me, as most sets I have 1-3) because I was picking them up BNIB for

I did say wait until Christmas of 2014, but if you want to sell them this Christmas best thing to do is wait and see what they are selling for in December, Nobody know's what they will be selling for 3 months from now.

All true. Was just wondering what the opinions were on future price / topping out. Obviously no-one knows what they will be selling for in future, but I assume you have a price in mind that you'll expect it to hit that'll determine when you'll cash in?