9450 - Epic Dragon Battle

stackables

• 2 weeks later...

This has been on sale for less in the past, but you're pretty well bought at 90.74$ delivered to your door on a 120$ retail set which seems all but assured to do extremely well on the secondary market. I'd suggest investors jump on this deal and get a few sets. Limited to 2 per account.

Mine arrived from Amazon. Unfortunately they put two in one box. One crushed the other. Is Amazon pretty good about exchanges?

Yes, their customer service is great. Give them a call and explain to them the condition of the box, etc. They should be able to take care of everything.

• 2 weeks later...

Bought two of these sets for $85.25 each early in the morning on 2/24/13 on Amazon, and used Free Shipping option. Looked again after I woke up, and they were up to $100.75. Sorry I didn't report this deal when I ordered - I'm very new to the site and hadn't made my way to the forums yet.

Bought two of these sets for $85.25 each early in the morning on 2/24/13 on Amazon, and used Free Shipping option. Looked again after I woke up, and they were up to $100.75.

Sorry I didn't report this deal when I ordered - I'm very new to the site and hadn't made my way to the forums yet.

Thats ok, this topic already existed and I just merged to two threads. Welcome to the site.

This set is up and down. Tracker says its touched 79.99 in the past. Just keep your eye on it. I'm sure it will be available for a lower price again.

As I am still new here, how do you track previous prices?

My order shipped from Amazon today. Considering here they cost $200 despite current exchange rates nearly maintaining parity, I was very happy to get 2 for $106 apiece shipped from the States

When you look up a set on this site check out the amazon.com logo under the current offers column. There's a clickable link directly beneath it that says "view price history". This is a direct link to amazon's own price tracking site camelcamelcamel.com (you can go there directly to search for these sets yourself, or really anything amazon sells).

When you look up a set on this site check out the amazon.com logo under the current offers column. There's a clickable link directly beneath it that says "view price history". This is a direct link to amazon's own price tracking site camelcamelcamel.com (you can go there directly to search for these sets yourself, or really anything amazon sells).

Awesome thanks. Comes in very handy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Several Walmarts in the area are blowing out Epic Dragon Battle for $85 a piece. I'm not a huge fan of the set, or the theme but I do like where some of the 2011 sets are going price wise and wonder if the largest set in 2012 is gonna head in the same direction. Problem is, this set seems to be the one nagging non-selling holdover from last year cluttering up the walmart lego section and abundance at a discount is like a big neon sign/gut feeling telling me this set is simply non appealing to the public. Is this where I hold my nose and load up on a couple dozen at a price even Americans would consider a good discount (I'm up here north of the medicine line) and become the emazers of Epic Dragon Battles? Or is this a dud, a turkey, a flash in the pan with very little in the way of investment potential? Is this something that will make a $100 pure profit three years from now, or is the Ninjago theme over-saturated with sets and the options available are too numerous to make anything stand out as collectible?