9450 - Epic Dragon Battle

stackables

Hey The Lost Boys (referring to movie poster in background).  God I love that movie.  I just told Ed a story the other day when I was first getting into programming, I would stay up to all night, working at this garbage and watched 3 movies on a non stop cycle.  Jaws, The Lost Boys and The Fog.  Every now and then I would throw The Burbs in.   At this point, I can give the dialog to all those movies at a moments notice.   What amazing talents I have  :shocked:

• Like 3

post-2081-0-86869100-1369975162.gif....Well, if anyone ever doubts your collection again, :punish:.

Hey The Lost Boys (referring to movie poster in background).  God I love that movie.  I just told Ed a story the other day when I was first getting into programming, I would stay up to all night, working at this garbage and watched 3 movies on a non stop cycle.  Jaws, The Lost Boys and The Fog.  Every now and then I would throw The Burbs in.   At this point, I can give the dialog to all those movies at a moments notice.   What amazing talents I have  :shocked:

I don't care what anyone says, The Lost Boys was a great movie. I had an Alaskan Malamute similiar in markings to their dog, Nanook, (which was a Siberian Husky I believe) in the film when I was just a tiny kid. God I loved that dog. You'll never have a more loyal companion and guardian than an Alaskan Malamute. Plus they like to talk. :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK9aAQ_oH6k

Emazers-  just a quick question, do you normally stack that many for storage or was that just to take the picture?

I am paranoid about the weight of stacking large sets for prolonged periods of time but if you are okay with it then I would definitely change my thinking!

I usually stack about 4-5 max.  Your insight and advice is appreciated and has helped me make some tough buying decisions.

Thanks!

I want to grab more EDB's if I can afford it. The problem is there's so much out there and it's so hard to determine what will do better. I grabbed a couple Dragon Battles at like 30% off during sales but I haven't wanted to grab them as much when it comes down to that or a Helm's Deep. It's tough for the guys with a lot less disposable income to make those kinds of choices. But if I see these again for significant discount I'll surely grab more.

I want to grab more EDB's if I can afford it. The problem is there's so much out there and it's so hard to determine what will do better. I grabbed a couple Dragon Battles at like 30% off during sales but I haven't wanted to grab them as much when it comes down to that or a Helm's Deep. It's tough for the guys with a lot less disposable income to make those kinds of choices. But if I see these again for significant discount I'll surely grab more.

Yeah I'm definitely banking on Helm's Deep over EDB. Not to say it won't perform well, but Helm's Deep is just too iconic in an already strong franchise.

• 2 weeks later...

KMart.com currently has the Ninjago: Epic Dragon Battle listed for $91.75. 

http://www.kmart.com/lego-ninjago-epic-dragon-battle/p-004W004754934001P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1

You can use the coupon code KPLAY5 to get an additional $5 off.  There are also free Shop Your Way Rewards points sitting in your account for the July 4th holiday.  I had an additional (free) $15 sitting in my account, which brought it down to $71.75 plus tax.  All said and done, the final order was $76.77.

Plus, EBates is giving 6% back on KMart orders right now.  They usually apply the refund before the SYWR points are applied.  I should get over $5 back from EBates.

Amazon link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007Q0ON7S/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B007Q0ON7S&linkCode=as2&

Edited by Jeff Mack
If its out of stock at Kmart, Amazon has it as well
  • Like 3

I did the same (but didnt use my pts -- saving for a rainy day) and i threw in an olivias house which with all the discounts came out around $52 b4 ******. Plus I had a Shop your way coupon that gave me an additional $20 in pts bc i spent over $100.

I have definitely gotten my best deals at KMart. Maybe not as many deals as from other stores but definitely the best prices with discounts, coupons, free shipping and points.