9450 - Epic Dragon Battle

stackables

I did the same (but didnt use my pts -- saving for a rainy day) and i threw in an olivias house which with all the discounts came out around $52 b4 ebates. Plus I had a Shop your way coupon that gave me an additional $20 in pts bc i spent over $100.

I have definitely gotten my best deals at KMart. Maybe not as many deals as from other stores but definitely the best prices with discounts, coupons, free shipping and points.

I know it may be too late, but you should consider using your points.  It seems they are giving away free points right now.  I used $15 that weren't really in my account yesterday and another free $15 today that just showed up as available.  It's just something to consider, if it shows additional savings can be applied.

I know it may be too late, but you should consider using your points.  It seems they are giving away free points right now.  I used $15 that weren't really in my account yesterday and another free $15 today that just showed up as available.  It's just something to consider, if it shows additional savings can be applied.

Good to know. Thanx!

Also if an order is over $100 use kplay10 for $10 off. And im guessing kplay15 and kplay20 will work at $150 and $200 also as that is usually what they do.

Cool. I picked up another Epic Dragon and a Shelob Attacks (which I needed) for free with points!

So how did you get the $15 in free points ?  I spent a few hundred bucks in the past but only had $1.50 worth of points in my account 

So how did you get the $15 in free points ?  I spent a few hundred bucks in the past but only had $1.50 worth of points in my account 

If you look on the front page, they have a notice that you'll get an extra $5 in points if you spend $50.  I assumed it was applied automatically to the purchases.

I just had a message saying I could apply $15 to the purchase, but yet I only had 5 points in my account.  I bought one yesterday and one today.  I received $15 each time.

Thats strange. The $15 in pts is a bonus they are presently running. There are increments of $5 $10 and $15 that you can get in pts depending on how much your order is (but you also have to use ur points -- although not for the whole amount if u dont want or if u dont have enough). So if your order is $50 and u use say $8 in pts to pay, u will get the $5 bonus pts. Im not sure if there is a minimum amount of points you need to use though.

As far as not getting pts in the past, are you a Shop your way rewards member? I think you get more pts that way. Also if u order as a guest or the cashier doesnt get your rewards number then obviously u wouldnt get points. The only other thing I can think of is that they have at least 3 levels of rewards membership depending on how much you spend in the store. The higher level you are the quicker your pts add up. I get 10% back in pts with each purchase but thats bc we bought a washer machine, dryer, and refrigerator from sears and they are connected. But I think even the lowest level gets 5% back.

If you look on the front page, they have a notice that you'll get an extra $5 in points if you spend $50.  I assumed it was applied automatically to the purchases.

I just had a message saying I could apply $15 to the purchase, but yet I only had 5 points in my account.  I bought one yesterday and one today.  I received $15 each time.

Thats strange. The $15 in pts is a bonus they are presently running. There are increments of $5 $10 and $15 that you can get in pts depending on how much your order is (but you also have to use ur points -- although not for the whole amount if u dont want or if u dont have enough). So if your order is $50 and u use say $8 in pts to pay, u will get the $5 bonus pts. Im not sure if there is a minimum amount of points you need to use though.

As far as not getting pts in the past, are you a Shop your way rewards member? I think you get more pts that way. Also if u order as a guest or the cashier doesnt get your rewards number then obviously u wouldnt get points. The only other thing I can think of is that they have at least 3 levels of rewards membership depending on how much you spend in the store. The higher level you are the quicker your pts add up. I get 10% back in pts with each purchase but thats bc we bought a washer machine, dryer, and refrigerator from sears and they are connected. But I think even the lowest level gets 5% back.

Thanks, I just have to pay more attention to their emails.

Anyone know how long it takes for Shop Your Way bonus rewards to be credited to your account? I bought a grill last night to pickup in the store and I used a $20 worth of points on a $75 purchase but it's not showing my my account and I didn't know if I needed to pick the item up before it would.

Also Olivia's House and the Ghost train as well as a few other sets are on sale. Tempted to pick up a few Olivia's house.

Anyone know how long it takes for Shop Your Way bonus rewards to be credited to your account? I bought a grill last night to pickup in the store and I used a $20 worth of points on a $75 purchase but it's not showing my my account and I didn't know if I needed to pick the item up before it would.

Also Olivia's House and the Ghost train as well as a few other sets are on sale. Tempted to pick up a few Olivia's house.

You might need to go pick it up to complete the transaction.  Also, logout and login again, since the site doesn't appear to update until sign-in again.

You might need to go pick it up to complete the transaction.  Also, logout and login again, since the site doesn't appear to update until sign-in again.

Logged out and back in again. It's showing the points for the value of the purchase but not the Bonus...