Friends Animal Collectables

gymant14

Wave 3 foil packs are out! I spotted them today at Legoland Discovery Center Westchester, and grabbed one of each (for myself :) ) and one for my daughter (she was only interested in the deer one). 10% off with my annual pass. Haven't had a chance to open them yet. The parrot one looks pretty cool. Has anyone spotted these elsewhere?

Ah sweet! Glad to hear someone found number 3. I only now just found Series 2 at Walmart stuck in a box down the clearance aisle for some reason.

• 4 weeks later...

Just spotted info about Waves 4 and 5 at The Brick Fan:

Wave 4:

41041 Turtle's Little Paradise

41042 Tiger's Beautiful Temple

41043 Penguin's Playground

Wave 5:

41044 Macaw's Fountain

41045 Orangutan's Banana Tree

41046 Brown Bear's River

Curious choices for the Lego Friends universe...it seems we are moving away from pets and into Duplo Zoo territory. Is Olivia's Menagerie far behind?  :ermm:

Guest eightbrick

Maybe it's a tortoise. I'm looking forward to the Penguin and Brown Bear. I really like this series, have complete sets of 1 and 2 and I'm not sure if I'll be able to part with them lol. It's sort of like CMFs, except you can actually buy all of the without busting your wallet.

I would love a jungle cruise boat! With piranhas replacing the dolphins!

Tortoise maybe. I believe the the turtle in Turtle's Little Oasis is already a sea turtle...he's got flippers.

Well, whatever it is, you can be sure there'll be a bow on it. Can't wait to see that orangutan wearing a bow. Although a bow TIE seems more fitting...

I would love a jungle cruise boat! With piranhas replacing the dolphins!

Tortoise maybe. I believe the the turtle in Turtle's Little Oasis is already a sea turtle...he's got flippers.

Well, whatever it is, you can be sure there'll be a bow on it. Can't wait to see that orangutan wearing a bow. Although a bow TIE seems more fitting...

I wonder where they would put the bows on piranhas ?

Upon recheck, series 1 was a sea turtle, I guess I never paid too much attention to what kind of turtle it was.

Just spotted info about Waves 4 and 5 at The Brick Fan:

Wave 4:

41041 Turtle's Little Paradise

41042 Tiger's Beautiful Temple

41043 Penguin's Playground

Wave 5:

41044 Macaw's Fountain

41045 Orangutan's Banana Tree

41046 Brown Bear's River

Curious choices for the Lego Friends universe...it seems we are moving away from pets and into Duplo Zoo territory. Is Olivia's Menagerie far behind?  :ermm:

Oh goody, just what Olivia needs. A pet monkey named "Spank". :lol: Anywho when I read this on TheBrickFan back in September, I loved the idea of a (I would assume) baby tiger.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...