Anyone catch the Goblin King Battle when it was $62.99 today?

Helms deep was at 105.96 i added to my cart and decided to think on it for a little bit then I saw on my wish list it was back up to 115.97 so I went back to my cart and it was still the lower price and decided to buy one. I wonder how long you have till it changes the price in your cart

That sounds like an isolated incident, I have had it change price 3-4 minutes after adding it to my cart.

must have been a fluke its not an 3rd party item its amazon.com and usually my cart will tell me the price change in the notes at the top but it didnt so I processed to check out and it was that price I also changed my quanity from 2 to 1( to limit my impluse buying) tried to see if camelcamelcamel even recorded the price change it hasn't so far

I saw it when I got up this morning but during checkout, it went up to $67 and I was just so pissed I didn't even want to proceed anymore.

I saw that one and right then I was going to ask my dad but was reading and in the wrong mood for it. But did end up getting one for about $75 and I'm happy! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Yes our prices suck, but there are always ways around it.

Yes there us but in 99% we end up paying more than US prices (mostly even more than their retail)

For US LEGO investor all he has to do to make profit is to find 20%-30% discount...

For me that means US retail...

now compete with that :D

• Like 1

That's the thing. With a high retail price, if we can find it on special in the US or Europe and we can get it shipped here for a bit over US retail, we are making good money if we sell it at OUR retail price. Generally you have to sell it under, but really, it is still making money.

Problem I see is the fact that US has alot more going on in aftermarket...

Here in Europe seems quite quiet compared to US...

• Like 1