Minas tirith- City of the white tree.

I have no idea how they could do this set, if it were the size of the taj mahal, it would be no where near large enough. I would love it if it were a 10,000 piece $700 set, the fact that people are willing to pay several thousand for a UCS falcon means there is room in the market for large sets like this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would LOVE to see a 6000 piece official Gondor set.

Much cooler than the Sydney Opera House.

I would love to see a massive Gondor set as well! Not sure I'd rather see it more than a 6,000+ piece Sydney Opera House................In a perfect world I would love to see Lego make both lol ;)

While Lego will never make a Minas Tirith that AFOL's love, it does need to be relatively close to the real thing. Obviously minifig scale is out of the question, but if it were a 6000 piece city with a bunch of figures for $500 that would put a smile on my face. Pelennor Fields could be a separate set with Oliphants and such.

While Lego will never make a Minas Tirith that AFOL's love, it does need to be relatively close to the real thing. Obviously minifig scale is out of the question, but if it were a 6000 piece city with a bunch of figures for $500 that would put a smile on my face. Pelennor Fields could be a separate set with Oliphants and such.

Quite honestly, I rather see they make NO Minas Tirith than not doing the city Justice..... Maybe I am just too deeply in love with Gondor in LOTR but if they do Minas Tirith and anything but a SPECTACULAR 800$ set I would feel disappointed (3 lvls of wall and amazing white tower!)

I rather see them do only first wall and Grond + siege tower+catapult+Mumakil + minifigures for 250$ than a lame fake Minas Tirith for 500$.

But that is just me....

Actually I might have a stronger desire of Mumakil and Haradrim/easterlings over Minas Tirith, because I know they will not do the City any justice at all.