3315 - Olivia's House

cflannagan

Thanks Marcandre.   That's interesting, and I'll bet Friends has far fewer investor overall than most other lines, with a huge target audience - girls.  When Emma's house first came out it caught my attention.  I thought it might actually look good as part of neighborhood side street, off of my modular Main St. 

Thanks Marcandre.   That's interesting, and I'll bet Friends has far fewer investor overall than most other lines, with a huge target audience - girls.  When Emma's house first came out it caught my attention.  I thought it might actually look good as part of neighborhood side street, off of my modular Main St. 

I won't be buying any Emma's for a long time. Maybe if it's half off. I'm currently buying the cruiser when it's below $50 and the mall under $80. 

Bricklink seller 'a brick to spare' has 2 Olivias for 58.99 each. Not bad at this point. Based in usa so shipping should be ok. 

I dont think ultra agents is investable at all.

I see what you mean.  When I look on Ebay the 2008 Agents sets don't do very well, especially the small sets.  The Volcano Base and Mobile Command might be ok.  But even those don't seem to appreciate as well as other lines. 

At first I thought that Helicarrier was an Agents set, but it's Shield.  I have mixed feeling on that, but I'm sure I won't be able to resist it.