Star Wars Minifigures

dakotahorn

This forum category is for the discussion of STAR WARS specific minifigures...Ed Mack

Hey guys/gals,

I am a collector of Star Wars mini figures, and am looking for a few specific pieces to finish out my 1999 collection.

Dack Ralter

Darth Vader

Gasgano - no longer needed

Luke Skywalker (Pilot)

Luke Skywalker (Tatooine w/ printed legs) - no longer needed

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Young w/ hood & cape)

Padme Naberrie

Rebel Technician

Sebulba - no longer needed

I know I can just order these on bricklink, but I have a little over 100 minis now and was hoping I could just swap some for these minis. I have too many to list, however I do have quite a few Clone Wars Jedis among others. If you are looking for a mini and have any of these you would like to trade, let me know.

Just as one last piece of information, I am a collector, and as such, I would really prefer these are in more or less New condition.

If you're interested, cool. If you're not, thanks for reading!

Regards,

Cody

This forum category is for the discussion of STAR WARS specific minifigures...Ed Mack

Hey guys/gals,

I am a collector of Star Wars mini figures, and am looking for a few specific pieces to finish out my 1999 collection.

Dack Ralter

Darth Vader

Gasgano

Luke Skywalker (Pilot)

Luke Skywalker (Tatooine w/ printed legs)

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Young w/ hood & cape)

Padme Naberrie

Rebel Technician

Sebulba

I know I can just order these on bricklink, but I have a little over 100 minis now and was hoping I could just swap some for these minis. I have too many to list, however I do have quite a few Clone Wars Jedis among others. If you are looking for a mini and have any of these you would like to trade, let me know.

Just as one last piece of information, I am a collector, and as such, I would really prefer these are in more or less New condition.

If you're interested, cool. If you're not, thanks for reading!

Regards,

Cody

I have Padme Naberrie (7171), Gasgano (7171), Young Luke Skywalker (7171), and Old Sebulba (7171). Are these the minifigs you were talking about? Not sure if I am ready to part with them, as I also have the complete sets/builds, and they don't seem to look that nice without the figs, but shoot me what you have to offer.

I have Padme Naberrie (7171), Gasgano (7171), Young Luke Skywalker (7171), and Old Sebulba (7171). Are these the minifigs you were talking about? Not sure if I am ready to part with them, as I also have the complete sets/builds, and they don't seem to look that nice without the figs, but shoot me what you have to offer.Those are what I'm looking for excluding your young Luke (I would bet your piece is actually Anakin, but I already have him regardless). I'll try to put together a list of what I have but if you are looking for something in particular it might be easier to start that way, or if there is a general area you are looking for ie droids, clone troopers, army builders, etc.

Thanks!

I am looking for some of those old clone troopers that have plain white heads, the recent ones that are in 8014 (not the super new ones), Mon Mothma, Luke Skywalker (in Hoth suit), and Captain Antilles. Of course, I don't mean for all of those minifigs to be for my 3, but just an idea of what I might be interested in.

I am looking for some of those old clone troopers that have plain white heads, the recent ones that are in 8014 (not the super new ones), Mon Mothma, Luke Skywalker (in Hoth suit), and Captain Antilles. Of course, I don't mean for all of those minifigs to be for my 3, but just an idea of what I might be interested in.

Wow. I actually have at least 2 of those maybe as many as 4 for trade. Let me put together a list and I'll pm you tonight.

Wow. I actually have at least 2 of those maybe as many as 4 for trade. Let me put together a list and I'll pm you tonight.

Great!

Edit: Just looked at the Brickpoints Top 20 Leaderboard. Monsieur Rockefeller is 17 Brickpoints away from being the first to claim a prize!

• 1 month later...

Comicblast, I am an a**hole.... and forgot to send you that list. I thought I had sent it and realized there was nothing in my sent folder here. Holy crap I'm sorry. In other news I am looking for some exclusive polybags and found an ebay post for $75 for Darth Maul, TC-14, and the Shadow ARF Trooper. I am hoping no one here grabs it from me but I am not sure if I should put in a bid, or wait for classifieds here. What do you guys think?

Comicblast,

I am an a**hole.... and forgot to send you that list. I thought I had sent it and realized there was nothing in my sent folder here. Holy crap I'm sorry.

In other news I am looking for some exclusive polybags and found an ebay post for $75 for Darth Maul, TC-14, and the Shadow ARF Trooper. I am hoping no one here grabs it from me but I am not sure if I should put in a bid, or wait for classifieds here. What do you guys think?

It's all right about not sending me that list. Forgive and forget! :-)

Anyways, if you look at the BrickPicker data for the TC-14 minifigure, the Shadow ARF Trooper, and the Darth Maul minifigure, you see that the total comes out to be right around the neighborhood of $65, so I would skip this one. Looks like you are trying to get all of them from the same seller, which could be a problem.

Also, I just looked under "Complete Listings" with the search "lego tc-14 shadow arf trooper darth maul", and found that this seller has been trying to unload these 3 times, each time unsuccesfully, and then lowering his price by $5. This is the one time that he has relisted at the same price as the previous one. I'll bet that you can wait for the price to go a little lower to grab these.

• 2 years later...

Im a big collector of SW OT minifigs, last count 225

How many of you collect from that series?

I display mine in lego 16 display cases, but would like to build a custom framed display box one day.

How do you guys display yours?

What's your favourite SW OT fig?

I collect all the minifigs I like ;-) But there are quite some SW OT minifigs!

My favorites being:

Boba Fett (the newest version but I only have the slightly different one before that (and the old old slave I one ;-) ).

Chrome Darth Vader

Chrome TC-14 (this is my C-3PO ;-) )

Leia as headhunter!

Han-Solo microfighter edition/new Chewee

And I really like the new versions of almost all minifigs. For example from the new AT-AT minifigs have a great new coloring.

The new Ewoks and the new C-3PO are awesome! I love the look of them.

Can't name them all but these are some that come into my mind.

I don't know if you are into the new rebels but I really like these, especially the ghost crew.

As for now I display them together in my show case and arrange them new every now and then. Or I include them into MOCs or other LEGO Sets. Just putting them into a minifig showcase isn't my style.

• 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, NZ-EUG said:

Lego please make 4-Lom and Zuckuss!

While your at it, how bout some more sand people variants & bantha's

Have they done a Bantha before? I couldn't find anything done before, though I did find this:

http://www.groovebricks.com/lego-star-wars-bantha-coming-soon/

I'm going to toss out a guess that maybe we'll get them in the still un-named 2016 summer sets.

I'm working on Star Wars OT figures right now.  I have most of the characters, but still needing some more of the recently released Rebel Pilots.  Loving all the new figures that have come out in recent years, who would have thought we'd get guys like Max Rebo?  The upcoming Ugnaught is nice too.  Desperately hoping for a new Cloud City to come out as there's no way I'm buying up those figures when they don't even look that great anymore compared to the new figures. 

As for a Bantha, that would be an awesome set to get a few of to create a nice pack of Sandpeople as I really like the new version of them.

On Thursday, 7 January 2016 at 6:08 AM, Huskers1236 said:

I'm working on Star Wars OT figures right now.  I have most of the characters, but still needing some more of the recently released Rebel Pilots.  Loving all the new figures that have come out in recent years, who would have thought we'd get guys like Max Rebo?  The upcoming Ugnaught is nice too.  Desperately hoping for a new Cloud City to come out as there's no way I'm buying up those figures when they don't even look that great anymore compared to the new figures.

As for a Bantha, that would be an awesome set to get a few of to create a nice pack of Sandpeople as I really like the new version of them.

Huskers, I thought the same as you, when I first started collecting, Star Wars mini figs from IV,V,VI

I was dead set on not getting the older variants of mini figs. But only buy the latest more accurate verison, that had been re released and improved over the years.

But as I collected & my collection grew, I got a few older figs mainly the X- Wing pilots, gotta love there different helmet printing!

Once I started I enjoyed, hunting for the cheapest for the rare older harder to get in mint condition.

Original Greedo is pretty cool, with his jacket arm printing.

It's also pretty neat to display your figures from year released, and to see the progression/evolution of the mini fig's many variants over the years, e.g the X- Wing, B - Wing and A-Wing pilots.

When it comes to the main characters of the films, Han, Luke , Leia, C-3PO, R2D2 and Vader I can understand not wanting to go to the trouble of trying to collect each variant. When there are only slight differnces over the years.

I have a issuse with TLG re releasing exculusive mini fig poly bags later on in play sets.

Current example of this alarming new trend is 2016 Hoth Attack play set Han mini fig compared to the Hoth Han poly bag released in may 4 th 2013.

I think the head printing is the only difference.

Edited by NZ-EUG
spelling

• 9 months later...