• Announcements

• Jeff Mack

Forum Update   07/18/2017

I just updated the forum to a brand new version that included a bunch of new things. I know I need to fix some colors, but please let me know if other things are not working properly. As always, clear out your cache to pull in the latest css and js files to make sure you are using the newest files that they offer before submitting any bugs. ***THE FORUM APP IS NOW WORKING. THE LOGIN ISSUE HAS BEEN FIXED***

TheOrcKing

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey combo pack with exclusive Bilbo Baggins minifigure

dunkers97    5

Just wondering, how does the market get flooded if they aren't available anymore? Plus, they were only available for a very, very, limited amount of time.

Sorry to say, but second this.

Sorry I worded it wrong I mean that as time go's by the price will drop, I'm thinkin they'll get down to around $10 apiece on brick link.

hollywdbri    5

Looks like I can get this figure for $10 on ebay. What am I missing ?

The figure alone going for $15-$11 on release day. So many versions of this figure out there...

whiteboy02    4

The figure alone going for $15-$11 on release day. So many versions of this figure out there...

I want to get that figure, but I can never find one below $20.

akohns    126

Goodbye supply.

Why hello demand!

Yes sir. My friend had two reserved at Target then it was released, one for me and one for him, and he forgot to pick them up...

• Like 1

TheDarkness    492

post-9792-0-21314900-1386399095.jpg

So we have this young Master Baggins minifigure, exclusive in limited edition blu-ray sets I believe (at least it was here in Australia)
What are people's thoughts on how far this one can jump? There are not many listed on Bricklink with most selling over $30. 

TheOrcKing    12,278

That was a Target exclusive DVD + Blu-Ray + Ultraviolet combo pack over here in the US. $30-$45 seems like its general zone in value. I would be hardpressed to say $50 on a slim odd chance.

@rtisan    468

Wow, lucky! $7 is excellent. I still need to get one of these guys. I`d place the value as high as $50-$60 within a couple of years, no doubt. It`s a rare figure for sure, and everyone completest will have to have one of course. 

TheDarkness    492

So the Bricklink price on this fig is simply staggering.
 lor057.thumb.jpg.1a9586b37d89fe97dc7db46
Was there a shortage of these exclusive dvd sets in the US? Or worldwide? I have a few put aside but was absolutely astounded at the pricing (yes these are in Australia dollars but still...)

bilbo_prices.thumb.jpg.212df3e34247afea4

• Like 2

@rtisan    468

Yeah that`s pretty insane, I don`t honestly remember seeing these available here in Canada, though I probably just missed them. Sure makes the $20-$25 Blu Ray combo seem like a heck of a deal now, doesn`t it? You have a few you say? Did you pick them up at retail in AUS?

• Like 1

fossilrock    1,951

Sweet, i'm wondering if the battle of the five armies exclusive fig with bard and bain will pan out the same way.  It seemed that DVD package was even harder to land.  My wife and I managed to land 2 but it took some searching.

TheOrcKing    12,278

So the Bricklink price on this fig is simply staggering.
Was there a shortage of these exclusive dvd sets in the US? Or worldwide? I have a few put aside but was absolutely astounded at the pricing (yes these are in Australia dollars but still...)

The bundles here in the US were very limited and only available through Target so this turnout is not surprising far as taking rarity into consideration.