79004 - Barrel Escape

Is this a scam? Why are there so many of these things? Can they also do it with the Funhouse escape? :)

There have been similar deals but nothing that brought them down to 50% off like this. It's really more of a mistake/loophole/glitch that is allowing the $25 off $100 which is supposed to only be on regular priced items.

It doesn't seem to let me buy any more. I got 4 from each of my ebay accounts. When i add more it says either it's unavailable or something like that. But the listing is still active and it keeps showing more is sold.

TRU has set a limit of 4 per person which is probably why they have this one listing going on and on. Probably figured out people were using the multiple listings to get around the limit.

It doesn't seem to let me buy any more. I got 4 from each of my ebay accounts. When i add more it says either it's unavailable or something like that. But the listing is still active and it keeps showing more is sold.

If you bought in lots of 4, you'll get the job done. :) TRU has to deliver as promised and money back guaranteed, win-win.

I've got to believe TRU is dumping this set because it sold poorly at their outrageous price. Too bad no one told them the scene is from the movie that came out last week. Oops! I think there is plenty of money to be made on this set in the future. Even with all of these being sold it's just so few in comparison to other sets, like Weathertop that are still rotting in retail settings after being EOL for 6 months