Lord of the Rings UCS Idea's

Everybody, including me, is pumped about the UCS Orthanc, but what else do you guys think should be given the UCS treatment? At the top of my list would be a Bag-end, Barad-dur, mummakil, and maybe a brick-build Narsil or Anduril. Busts of characters such as Sauron, Frodo, Aragorn and the Witch King of Angmar would be awesome as well. What do you guys think?

Minas Tirith and Barad dur would be top of my list. Large Sauron figure or bust would be cool as well. Would have added the black gate to the list but the new set seems to have that covered already (even though you'll need at least 2 to do a proper display).

Minas Tirith and Barad dur would be top of my list. Large Sauron figure or bust would be cool as well. Would have added the black gate to the list but the new set seems to have that covered already (even though you'll need at least 2 to do a proper display).

screw Barad Dur, give Minas Tirith and Minas Morgul!

Barad Dur sure is ICONIC, but nothing happens there in the movies in epic battles wise, if we exclude LOTR prologue.

And if we choose between Barad Dur and Morgul I easily would vote Morgul for the looks itself.

But aside from that:

1. Minas Tirith

2. Mumakil

3. fell beast and Nazgul

4. Ship that sails elrond and others at end of 3rd movie to Valinor

• Like 1

screw Barad Dur, give Minas Tirith and Minas Morgul!

Barad Dur sure is ICONIC, but nothing happens there in the movies in epic battles wise, if we exclude LOTR prologue.

And if we choose between Barad Dur and Morgul I easily would vote Morgul for the looks itself.

But aside from that:

1. Minas Tirith

2. Mumakil

3. fell beast and Nazgul

4. Ship that sails elrond and others at end of 3rd movie to Valinor

Yeah, I think you're right. Morgul would look very cool, plus it's more likely given it has decent movie screen time. I'd just love a home for Sauron.

Agree with your other choices. I'd like to add:

5. Giant Mallorn tree with Galadriel and Celeborn housed in the treetop

6. The Argonath

7. Edoras

8. Mt Doom

Basically TLG should just make every cool location a UCS set :)

Lord of the rings has still so much potential for great sets. All the locations and characters you mentioned would be ideal. I would really love to see Minas Tirith, Rivendell, Orthanc and Minas Morgul as UCS sets. Another great idea would be to have an UCS Balrog with shining red bricks to give him a flaming aura. It would be amazing :)

+1 for Balrog

I just think brick built Balrogs, Saurons, Treebeards, would be such a waste, compared to the epicnes of Minas Tirith, Minas Morgul, hell even Edoras would be better than 1 single Brick built anything.

Maybe i am biased because i put event display > everything else

• Like 1

I just think brick built Balrogs, Saurons, Treebeards, would be such a waste, compared to the epicnes of Minas Tirith, Minas Morgul, hell even Edoras would be better than 1 single Brick built anything.

Maybe i am biased because i put event display > everything else

Get out of here! #teambalrog