Star Wars: Rebels

Darth Lego

I read this on Brickultra and I was kind of surprised. They canceled the Star Wars the Clone Wars TV Series and the last Episode of Season 5 was the series finale. I am a teen so I've been watching the show since the very first episode in 2008. I know many of you are older and like the original trilogy better, but I still think it was a great show. It was one of my favorite TV series. (I like anything to do with Star Wars in general. (: ) Anyways, they are talking about producing a new show maybe as a stopgap between now and the new Star Wars movies starting in 2015. There is a hint that they might do it on Order 66. What era/time period should they make the new episodes about? (Old Republic, Old Trilogy, etc.)

Link:Click here to go to the article.

Ugh, don't they always?

But they ended the WHOLE series so we will NEVER get to figure out what happens. I guess we can guess. My guess is that Asoka Tano becomes a bounty hunter or something.

I know, I feel the same as you. Man, I HATE cliffhangers! They always do these thinking the series will continue.

Course in this case, it should have! But alas....

Ugh, don't they always? But they ended the WHOLE series so we will NEVER get to figure out what happens. I guess we can guess. My guess is that Asoka Tano becomes a bounty hunter or something. I know, I feel the same as you. Man, I HATE cliffhangers! They always do these thinking the series will continue.

Course in this case, it should have! But alas....

I totally agree with you guys. Cliffhangers suck! I was thinking they would at least transfer the series to Disney xD or something since Disney bought Star Wars. I am bummed by this.

The thing is that they had to get rid of Asoka because she's not in the movies so... they did.

LOL I didn't mind Ahsoka that much actually, as long as the series continued. The only thing that I didn't understand was the episodes about the "Droid Mission" absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the series and the only memerable thing is the green droid dying in the end. :-(

LOL I didn't mind Ahsoka that much actually, as long as the series continued. The only thing that I didn't understand was the episodes about the "Droid Mission" absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the series and the only memerable thing is the green droid dying in the end. :-(

That was terrible!!! It was so boring!

That was terrible!!! It was so boring!

I agree. It was pretty boring.

I liked the TV series too but we don't have cable so I got it off the Star Wars webpage. I like the order 66 idea but i've always been interested in the Old republic.

Me either. I don't really watch TV that much. Scratch that, right now we are watching The Biggest Loser. But I didn't even know when the show aired on cable so I always watched it on the SW page.

Ahsoka probably gets a lightsaber in the gut during Order 66 or something...

The only reason I would watch the Clone Wars Cartoon is to see if Ahsoka would die a horrible death. Cartoon Network really let me down. Maybe they could do her in on Adult Swim during Robot Chicken or something.