Star Wars: Rebels

Darth Lego

2 minutes ago, jaylay said:

Spoiler ....

Just glad Ashoka walked away to fight another day. Will kanan get his sight back and will Ezra seek the dark side because clearly he is capable and has good reason (anger over the death of his parents).

I'm very curious about how ahsoka lived, I can't picture Vader letting her live since she's a huge representation of who he was so maybe she beat him down and couldn't finish him off? We saw her take a chunk out of his helmet but as he was walking out of the temple he looked even worse. Btw when I saw Kanan with the wrapping over his eyes it totally gave me flashbacks to master Rahm Kota from the force unleashed lol. 

• Like 2

Just now, Darth_Raichu said:

That was not what I saw on screen just after Darth Vader left but before they showed the cockpit of the Ghost

A second watching is calling then most definitely! :D An archetypal, mythological motive of hero descending in the underworld. And you guys know what usually happens when they emerge? ;)

1 minute ago, California92563 said:

I'm very curious about how ahsoka lived, I can't picture Vader letting her live since she's a huge representation of who he was so maybe she beat him down and couldn't finish him off? We saw her take a chunk out of his helmet but as he was walking out of the temple he looked even worse. Btw when I saw Kanan with the wrapping over his eyes it totally gave me flashbacks to master Rahm Kota from the force unleashed lol. 

That was EXACTLY how I saw it...

• Like 1

Just now, California92563 said:

There was a light inside of the cave and it eerily looked like one of her white lightsaber blades 

I thought I saw her white hair?/mane?/headpiece? went down from standing height to kneeling height.  Kind of like in old movie after the final duel of 2 samurais / cowboys.  The winner walked away limping/injured and the loser took a few minutes to fall down to the ground.  Vader was shown limping out of the wreckage, so.... 

6 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

I thought I saw her white hair?/mane?/headpiece? went down from standing height to kneeling height.  Kind of like in old movie after the final duel of 2 samurais / cowboys.  The winner walked away limping/injured and the loser took a few minutes to fall down to the ground.  Vader was shown limping out of the wreckage, so.... 

Yeah it's a total tossup, like filoni mentioned he needs to cater to the main cast and she played her role, whether or not she returns at some point is anyone's guess. I'm hoping she does since I love her, she's the Jedi they need right now lol. I love how powerful she is, she has really evolved. If only Mace windu and the other noteworthy Jedi could have had as much common sense as her lol. It still pisses me off how easily/ cheaply he was killed when he was such a powerful warrior. 

Edited by California92563

On 1/28/2016 at 2:10 PM, Alpinemaps said:

"Rumor: ‘Star Wars Rebels’ May Reintroduce Fan-Favorite Legends Character"

It's speculation / rumor, not an actually spoiler (but could be?).  Warning if you click the link, as it will reveal it immediately.

I'll give it a couple of days before mentioning the character's name but, if it's true.  Hell yes!

Rumors flew that he was in Rogue One too...

Thrawn would be sweet. And to keep this lego related, can we have a Tie Defender make an appearance on this show, even if it's a really early stage prototype? The Star Wars Tie Fighter game was awesome, and Thrawn and the Defender were major reasons why. I still have an unopened Tie Defender lego set that could use some promo.

I actually loved the switchover from James Earl Jones to Matt Lanter at the end.

Somehow in Clone Wars, I always got the impression that Ahsoka was a better fighter than Anakin. I don't  think she'll be back in any meaningful form. It's a little too bad, because I liked her in CW a lot. I'd love to see a short film about what happened on Malachor.

I think Maul never really had a lot of solid plans. He wanted to lash out and perhaps even assumed that he could turn the Inquisitor to his side. The Inquisitors have suffered pretty bad at the hands of the Rebels. Now that Grand inquisitor, 5, 7, and 8 are out of the way, who will we see next season?

1 hour ago, California92563 said:

I remember reading that story, I really do hope that's true. When I originally saw that story I predicted that Benicio will play him in ep8 and I still do ;)

Yeah, heard that rumor too.  Be interesting to see what happens.  I doubt we know the truth until December 2018 though, or if lego sets get leaked 6 months before hand from china, and a blue looking benicio is a minifig in one of the sets.

23 minutes ago, thoroakenfelder said:

I actually loved the switchover from James Earl Jones to Matt Lanter at the end.

Somehow in Clone Wars, I always got the impression that Ahsoka was a better fighter than Anakin. I don't  think she'll be back in any meaningful form. It's a little too bad, because I liked her in CW a lot. I'd love to see a short film about what happened on Malachor.

I think Maul never really had a lot of solid plans. He wanted to lash out and perhaps even assumed that he could turn the Inquisitor to his side. The Inquisitors have suffered pretty bad at the hands of the Rebels. Now that Grand inquisitor, 5, 7, and 8 are out of the way, who will we see next season?

I agree I really loved how they switched between the two voices and I agree about her being a better fighter, she's always been extremely nimble and now she even has a better advantage against him since Vader is slow and Precise. 

7 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

Yeah, heard that rumor too.  Be interesting to see what happens.  I doubt we know the truth until December 2018 though, or if lego sets get leaked 6 months before hand from china, and a blue looking benicio is a minifig in one of the sets.

Yeah I'm very excited to see what awaits us with ep8. If they bring Thrawn back into the Star Wars universe it'll do a lot of good especially if they handle him half as well as when he was in the graphic novels/ video games lol. I'm really anxious to see what role Benicio lands whether or not he is Thrawn, I've been a fan of his work for a long time. 

41 minutes ago, thoroakenfelder said:

I am wondering about this too. They went through 3 inquisitors in 1 season, 1 of them barely lasted an episode.  But then again, these inquisitors were not that powerful, Ahsoka easily handled 2, Maul 3, even Kanan & Ezra could handle 2 on 2.  As Kanan and Ezra become more powerful, the inquisitors are not going to be challenging anymore.  

Although I'd love to see Ezra defeat 1 on his own next season to show his growing dark side...

2 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

I am wondering about this too. They went through 3 inquisitors in 1 season, 1 of them barely lasted an episode.  But then again, these inquisitors were not that powerful, Ahsoka easily handled 2, Maul 3, even Kanan & Ezra could handle 2 on 2.  As Kanan and Ezra become more powerful, the inquisitors are not going to be challenging anymore.  

Although I'd love to see Ezra defeat 1 on his own next season to show his growing dark side...

The inquisitors are coming off as glorified royal guards now haha. But i completely understand why their easy to defeat, their meant for one on one encounters and these Jedi are more than a lost Palawan or knight. Plus maul is one huge step above them so that was awesome seeing him own them and end them almost instantly. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jeffrey_Dollars said:

i refuse to believe Vader let Ahsoka live... he said she will die and i believe she did. i think that movement in the cave was he force ghost fading away

"Let her live"? You folks can be funnily presumptuous at times... What if he had his a$$ handed to him? He certainly wasn't coming too springy out of that fight... And we saw what Ahsoka was capable of.

Edited by Vinetu

43 minutes ago, Vinetu said:

"Let her live"? You folks can be funnily presumptuous at times... What if he had his a$$ handed to him? He certainly wasn't coming too springy out of that fight... And we saw what Ahsoka was capable of.

Yep, we all saw DV kicked her butt when Ezra & Kanan were busy getting the Sith holocron out of the superweapon :sword:

1 hour ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Yep, we all saw DV kicked her butt when Ezra & Kanan were busy getting the Sith holocron out of the superweapon :sword:

We must not have watched the same episode then. If one Force push qualifies for "kicking butt", then Yoda seriously owned Palpatine. She dictated the rhythm, led him away from Ezra and Kanan. His mission was a total failure, he lost three inquisitors. And will probably get quite a bill from Sith Clothing Co. for repairing that helmet... :hocky:

Edited by Vinetu