Star Wars: Rebels

Darth Lego

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, exciter1 said:

I watched all of those short episodes.  The main reason they were never referred to was the Jedi were ridiculously powerful in those.  They were so overpowered the whole miniseries made the RotS looked even more ridiculous than what it was.

For example, Mace Windu defeated a couple batallions of battle droids by himself. :P

• Like 1

Just now, Darth_Raichu said:

I watched all of those short episodes.  The main reason they were never referred to was the Jedi were ridiculously powerful in those.  They were so overpowered the whole miniseries made the RotS looked even more ridiculous than what it was.

For example, Mace Windu defeated a couple batallions of battle droids by himself. :P

It was awesome!  Just what a cartoon is supposed to be...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Sure.  But I could see why GL or Filoni never considered it canon.

The best episode for me was Grievous one where it defeated 4-5 jedi with Ki Adi Mundi barely escaped at the end

It also featured our first ever view of a kyber crystal and it's use in lightsabers.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Starwars.com has a breakdown of the airing schedule for the first 9 episodes.

They will be airing episodes back-to-back from October 16th-November 13th followed by a holiday break and will return in January 2018.

Monday, 10/16 – “Heroes of Mandalore” Parts 1 & 2
Monday, 10/23 – “In the Name of the Rebellion” Parts 1 & 2
Monday, 10/30 – “The Occupation” and “Flight of the Defender”
Monday, 11/6 – “Kindred” and “Crawler Commandeers”
Monday, 11/13 – “Rebel Assault”

Six episodes will presumably air in 2018 leading up to the series finale.

Star Wars Rebels Season 4 will air on various time slots each Monday including 9:30 a.m., 3:00 a.m., 7:30 a.m., 5:30 p.m., and 9:00 p.m. ET on Disney XD, the Disney xD App, and VOD, per Lucasfilm.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Schedules for the last episodes.  There are actually 5x 1/2 hour + 1 hour episodes playing on 3 airdates.  That made me feel a little better.  I thought there were only 1.5 hours of Rebels left :P

Speaking of the trailer.  I agree with Hera. I hate Kanan's new hair :D :D :D

And the f-ing Emperor!!!!

MONDAY, FEB. 19

· Premiere telecasts of "Jedi Night" (9:00 p.m. EST) and "DUME" (9:30 p.m. EST) on Disney xD and will be released on the DisneyNOW App (www.DisneyNOW.com) at 10:00 p.m. EST.

MONDAY, FEB. 26

· Premiere telecasts of "Wolves and a Door" (9:00 p.m. EST) and "A World Between Worlds" (9:30 p.m. EST) on Disney xD and will be released on the DisneyNOW App (www.DisneyNOW.com) at 10:00 p.m. EST.

MONDAY, MARCH 5

· Premiere telecasts of "A Fool's Hope" (8:30 p.m. EST) and "Family Reunion - and Farewell" (9:00 p.m. EST) on Disney xD and will be released on the DisneyNOW App (www.DisneyNOW.com) at 10:00 p.m. EST.

Read more at http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2018/01/19/the-final-episodes-of-star-wars-rebels-begin-february-19-on-disney-xd-901112/20180119disneyxd01/#3RLEjd5zEm0xMZI2.99

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jedi Night was an excellent episode.  The storyline successfully depicted the Highs and Lows of war.  I also enjoyed the in-depth chemistry between Kanan and Hera. 

Dume was “so so” but did a good of highlighting the emotions of the Ghost Crew. 

Now if only Lego would give us a UCS Ghost with Phantom set.  That initial attempt really needs a refresh with a larger model  

• Like 2