Star Wars: Rebels

Darth Lego

LOL. Agreed. Anyone built any of the sets from the show yet?

I've just built the Tie advance prototype, the ghost and the phantom (would also have loved to build the AT-DP, but that will have to wait).

The Tie Advanced Prototype really is something! The built is rewarding and the minifigures are cool (okay the pilot is "just okay" ;-) ).

I'd rate the built as well as the playability pretty high. If you buy in the U.S.A. and not in Europe then the price also is good (40$ compared to 50

• 3 weeks later...

I also LOVE the show!

Would have preferred if they'd made the final a LONG episode though.

I mean they've been pretty minimalistic (even though it was cool).

Some more lurking around on the SD, the group being separated (maybe only way to cause enough confusion so that ezra can get to kanan) and everybody's fighting his way out singlehandedly, facing some real struggle there... and then joining together at the end...

Also I must say that they lack disposable characters.

I mean honestly they could have added like 2 more characters to the crew, just to let them die eventually.

Nobody wants to see his favorite character die, but it gives the show so much more thrill!

I mean it still is a childrens series, even though they are killing hundreds of people (storm troopers) throughout the show... But still ^.^

Also after seeing how the stormtroopers are being trained and that only the best cadets get the chance to serve the empire it's always like a bad joke when you see them being shot like it was nothing... I know they are the faceless (disposable) enemy, like the droids have been in clone wars, but after we've all seen that most of them are just following what looks like a good education to them it's just funny. I mean on the one side we get to see where they come from (no longer clones, but normal kids getting trained) and on the other side they stay as flat as it gets when it comes to character portraying (if you don't count occasional funny sentences).

Yeah I know this is the only way that the whole idea works, because if stormtroopers would be any more successful at what they are doing (or special agent failure and the indisappointer... or even the guy who likes to kill subordinates who fail while in the end he's failing to succeed himself...) she show/movies and everything would be pretty short ^.^

I already looking forward to season 2 and I'm happy that I don't have to wait half a year or even more, but that it will come out already in april!

Just to make that clear, I can live with the logical errors that occur during SW ^.^ But I bet I'm not alone with these thoughts! ;-)

Also I bet I'm not alone wishing that the final would be a LONG episode of at least 40 minutes.

• 1 month later...