Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu Television Series - Season Three Confirmed!

Brigs

Hey everybody, Jay Vincent, the music composer for The LEGO Group's marketing success, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, has confirmed yet another season. It will probably be a bit more juvenile than many of us older fans would like, but it should promise good returns on investment in this year and the next. You can check out Jay's website here: http://jayvincentmusic.com/

This is very good to hear, this will only help with the themes popularity as well as help Ninjago investors. I still don't own any Ninjago yet as I've been busy putting my $$$ into the Friends theme, I should probably hop on the Ninjago band wagon soon though.

I'm still debating on holding on to my Destiny's Bounty ships I picked up on clearance. Should I wait to unload them at Christmas this year? This is good news for all of my Cole's Tread Assault, Fangpyre Truck Ambush, and Samurai Mech sets I picked up over the past couple months on clearance.

I'm still debating on holding on to my Destiny's Bounty ships I picked up on clearance. Should I wait to unload them at Christmas this year? This is good news for all of my Cole's Tread Assault, Fangpyre Truck Ambush, and Samurai Mech sets I picked up over the past couple months on clearance.

Probably would be a good idea to hold onto the Samurai Mech, Cole's Tread Assault, and Destiny's Bounty, but vehicles concentrating on previously-vanquished enemies such as the Serpentine will probably not hold their value as much (the Garmatron might prove to be an exception).

Christmastime would be a great time to resale the Bounty in particular, since it is the transportation centerpiece of the series, even though it has been completely destroyed more than once in the series.

Would Kai's blade cycle be worth holding on to ?

Well, it depends. If you find the set on clearance, the cycle would definitely be a good buy! the vehicle's a very unique and increasingly rare set with attractive play features, and so it should continue to increase in value. One down side is the bike no longer exists, according to the Ninjago television series, and will not make any return appearances, but still a pretty solid investment.

The Samurai Mech surprises with the way how they just sit there. I would have thought that set would have sold out fairly quickly, but everytime I go to Wal-Mart or Target there has been and still is always a bunch collecting dust. I guess I figured that Samurai X (or *spoiler alert!* Nya) and the fact that it's a big freakin' Ninja Mech would be some good selling points. Perhaps eventually. Oh and good luck trying to find one Kai's Blade Cycle, they're so sold out and gone. If you're lucky to find even one, grab that sucker!