8805 - Minifigures - Series 5

TheOrcKing

Series 5  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most favorite Minifigure from Series 5?

• Graduate
    • Gladiator
    • Royal Guard
    • Inuit
    • Cavewoman
    • Lizard Man
    • Zookeeper
    • Lumberjack
    • Small Clown
    • Fitness Instructor
    • Detective
    • Evil Dwarf
    • Boxer
    • Eqyptian Queen
    • Gangster
    • Snowboarder Guy
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite Minifigure from Series 5?

• Graduate
    • Gladiator
    • Royal Guard
    • Inuit
    • Cavewoman
    • Lizard Man
    • Zookeeper
    • Lumberjack
    • Small Clown
    • Fitness Instructor
    • Detective
    • Evil Dwarf
    • Boxer
    • Egyptian Queen
    • Gangster
    • Snowboarder Guy
  3. 3. From a scale of one to ten, how would you rate Series 5?

• 1 - Dull
    • 2 - Poor
    • 3 - Mediocre
    • 4 - Below average
    • 5 - Average
    • 6 - Above average
    • 7 - Well done
    • 8 - Superb
    • 9 - Excellent
    • 10 - Perfect

Ahhh this was where I puchased my first box of minifigs. Well, 3 actually. Just an awesome series IMO, probably the only one I didn't like was the evil dwarf. As much as I loved the Lizard Man, Royal Guard, the boxer with the black eye and the small clown, the Gangster was my favourite just for how random it seemed but the case just made it all. Pity it wasn't a tommy gun instead of a pistol! Definitely a turning point after a few lacklustre series.

Ahhh this was where I puchased my first box of minifigs. Well, 3 actually.

Just an awesome series IMO, probably the only one I didn't like was the evil dwarf.

As much as I loved the Lizard Man, Royal Guard, the boxer with the black eye and the small clown, the Gangster was my favourite just for how random it seemed but the case just made it all. Pity it wasn't a tommy gun instead of a pistol!

Definitely a turning point after a few lacklustre series.

It certainly was a turning point. I can't think of one that I didn't like in some way.

The Gangster was a pretty complete package. Like you said, if he came with a tommygun and the cello case could hold it, that would have been perfect! The Royal Guard is completely spot on and definitely a favorite of mine. I have two Boxers so they can duke it out. I've already mentioned numerously at how much I love Lizard Man! (GODZILLA!!!!) Gladiator is totally kickass! The Snowboarder Guy is my favorite of the 'snow' characters. And I can't help it when every time I look at the Lumberjack all I think of is the Monty Python sketch.

The lumberjack is my personal favorite. Can't go wrong with a beaver hat.

Oh I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay! ;-)

The Gangster is my favorite. I bought a Brickarms Tommy Gun to go with him and It really complements the figure well. I've attached a photo of the Tommy Gun below.

Whoa, you're not kidding. That tommygun is absolutely perfect and completes the look! Right on.

That it is! Definite 'Wow' factor about it! I wish I had more so that I could recreate scenes from the Spartacus series on Starz. Man is it gory!

If you have any minifigures you are looking to trade when this classified program gets started let me know. I stockpiled a bunch of gladiators and wouldn't mind parting with some.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Hello, I am new to LEGOs but ended up with a few of thousand MiniFigurines Series 5 to get them off the hands of a friend who needed to sell them. They are all unopened but have been sorted by feel with 100% accuracy. 

Any idea where I can sell all of them or a significant quantity of them? I don't have time to sell them one by one on eBay/Amazon. Since I know what they are, I can sell them as specific characters but since they are unopened, I can also sell them as a mixed lot too. 

Any suggestions would be very helpful. Thanks!