Lord of the Rings 2012

Amazon discounted the Weathertop set awhile back and people gobbled them all up, doesn't look like it's coming back, so yeah, it might be retired. Also, my local Lego store is sold out of LOTR and all they seem to have now are the Hobbit sets.

Well, the original question does ask about the set being sold out/EOL.

I have moved it to the LotR section as well, all can sleep well now.

The set is SOLD out longer than last X hours, and it was talked about it in the LOTR forums, so this thread to me is a cheap way to gain Brickpoints and/or spam.

Everything written here could be simply added to LOTR 2012 sets discussion or whatever topic already existing on the LOTR forums really.

Well, the original question does ask about the set being sold out/EOL.

I have moved it to the LotR section as well, all can sleep well now.

The set is SOLD out longer than last X hours, and it was talked about it in the LOTR forums, so this thread to me is a cheap way to gain Brickpoints and/or spam.

Everything written here could be simply added to LOTR 2012 sets discussion or whatever topic already existing on the LOTR forums really.

We had an entire thread devoted to Chuck Norris and you're worried about a EOL post about LotR being spamming? The thread is moved, nothing more to worry about.