75005 - Rancor Pit

cpcarey1225

The only place I see this set is at B&N and very limited...

Your best bet is to use the B&N membership discount and the coupon discount if you want to save.

​The coupons at B&N haven't been working on Lego's from the toy dept lately, only the Architecture series. 

However you CAN do a discounted gift card along with the 10% member discount.

Another option would be to get a kids club discount. That might work on the rancor.

​The coupons at B&N haven't been working on Lego's from the toy dept lately, only the Architecture series. 

However you CAN do a discounted gift card along with the 10% member discount.

Another option would be to get a kids club discount. That might work on the rancor.

​Ah, yes. I go to a specific B&N, which we all know will be YMMV. The employees there don't care and override the coupon to take into affect, however, I did forget that the discount GC's is a great way to save an additional 10%-15% off as well...

• 3 weeks later...

How's everyone doing with this set?

I just realized that I only have one for some reason and I haven't seen these at any other stores...

Is this a winner by itself or paired with Jaba's Palace to make it a bigger draw and winner?

Thanks!

How's everyone doing with this set?

I just realized that I only have one for some reason and I haven't seen these at any other stores...

Is this a winner by itself or paired with Jaba's Palace to make it a bigger draw and winner?

Thanks!

​I've got 15 Rancor Pits and 11 Jabba Palace. I plan on selling as a pair, but I will have a few extra Rancor Pits that I will sell individually. I think the Pit will do just fine by itself because it is the only set to ever feature the Rancor maxifig. If you haven't seen or held that fig in person it is absolutely amazing. There will always be those people that for some reason or another acquired the Palace but never got the Pit, and now they want one. The combos are selling for a pretty penny already, but I don't plan on selling any of my Pits or Palaces for at least another two years because I think the ceiling on these is very high.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...