Mini Shop Series - Which one would you like to see the most?

TheOrcKing

The Mini Shop Series CUUSOO Project is nearing its goal of reaching full support and will be up for review eventually. While we're waiting for those results (and just for fun) how about we have a little vote for our favorite of them all?

As Darth Lego even mentioned in another thread, there are good advertising possibilities to let Lego create a set for their brand, so anything can be possible in theory. Lego has done promotions with McDonald's in the past before, so there's one.

Man... my eye is just drawn to that 7-Eleven. Colorful, iconic, and wonderfully done.

I also think international appeal would be highest with McDs and 7-11.

Yeah that 711 is very accurate and has great detail. I like it a lot too! Oh what the heck I like them all A LOT! haha

I am torn between Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks. These 2 and McDonalds would be the easiest LEGO to sell worldwide.

I know what you mean. Starbucks has a great design and lovely colors, but I enjoy the look and idea of the Dunkin' Donuts overall. The 7-11 is pretty cool but may not work worldwide though unlike McDonald's when I think about it.

I'm surprised no one has voted or said anything about the Apple store.

I know what you mean. Starbucks has a great design and lovely colors, but I enjoy the look and idea of the Dunkin' Donuts overall. The 7-11 is pretty cool but may not work worldwide though unlike McDonald's when I think about it.

I'm surprised no one has voted or said anything about the Apple store.

The Apple store is cool too. I mean they're all fantastic IMO. The McDonald's would definitely be the best world wide set. Even Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts would probably do okay worldwide since they have tons of locations outside of the states. But then again 711 and Lego have stores outside of the U.S. as well, and Apple might also.

I would love to see someone make a mini Subway sandwich shop. I believe I read somewhere that there were actually more Subways in the world than McDonalds. A Subway would make for a cool mini shop IMO.

The world is sold over the "$5 Foot Long" Jingle, even when they don't have $$ as their currency. ;) Does it beat the dollar menu? I don't know. People seem to think the foot long is healthier, but is a foot-worth of bread, meat, and cheese, really better than a little burger for a buck?

The world is sold over the "$5 Foot Long" Jingle, even when they don't have $$ as their currency. ;) Does it beat the dollar menu? I don't know. People seem to think the foot long is healthier, but is a foot-worth of bread, meat, and cheese, really better than a little burger for a buck?The set should come with a ruler to show 11" (eleven inch) footlong sandwich

I would love to see someone make a mini Subway sandwich shop. I believe I read somewhere that there were actually more Subways in the world than McDonalds. A Subway would make for a cool mini shop IMO.

Heck yeah, a Subway in Lego! Why didn't I think of that? Now I gotta have one to complete my cityscape!

People seem to think the foot long is healthier, but is a foot-worth of bread, meat, and cheese, really better than a little burger for a buck?

Well the meat isn't grilled like a burger so it is a little healthier, but all that bread does kind of defeat the purpose. And if your like me, the meatball sub is about the last decent thing on the menu anymore sort of. I used to get the big sub filled with roast beef and at one time that was really good, that was until the health board or whatever made it mandatory for roast beef to be sold only after it was dried out to the point of where you could use it like sandpaper. It's ridiculous, the one last great luxory I had in food and 'big brother' took it.

I swear, I could do that famous scene from Planet of The Apes now.

"DAMN YOU ALL!!....YOU DRIED IT ALL TO HELL!!....DAMN YOU!!!!"

Heck yeah, a Subway in Lego! Why didn't I think of that? Now I gotta have one to complete my cityscape!

People seem to think the foot long is healthier, but is a foot-worth of bread, meat, and cheese, really better than a little burger for a buck?

Well the meat isn't grilled like a burger so it is a little healthier, but all that bread does kind of defeat the purpose. And if your like me, the meatball sub is about the last decent thing on the menu anymore sort of. I used to get the big sub filled with roast beef and at one time that was really good, that was until the health board or whatever made it mandatory for roast beef to be sold only after it was dried out to the point of where you could use it like sandpaper. It's ridiculous, the one last great luxory I had in food and 'big brother' took it.

I swear, I could do that famous scene from Planet of The Apes now.

"DAMN YOU ALL!!....YOU DRIED IT ALL TO HELL!!....DAMN YOU!!!!"

Haha yes! The meatball sub is the best sub there, no question! I still probably prefer the unhealthier burger from McDonald's the majority of the time though..........And yes every Lego city needs a Subway, or some type of cold cut sandwich shop for that matter.