4204 - The Mine

M4x18

The 4200 Mining 4x4

The 4201 Loader & Tipper

The 4203 Excauator Transport

All 3 of these are done in June.

Hi emazers. Thanks for all the "inside info" on these sets!

What does the community think of these 3 sets. Do we have winners? I don't currently own any of them, so if people think they may do well, I might start looking for them.

• 2 weeks later...

And then there was one....

(not sold by Amazon.)

Here's what it says:

Item Under Review

While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

"Item Under Review While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it

It's normal for them to yank a listing when under review. If too many people complain about something, they yank it until they have time to find out what's going on. Whatever stock they had, in most cases, will end up available again as soon as they get done looking into it. This is usually more typical for items like baby toys and car seats; if a few people complain about a safety issue on a child's toy, they are going to make sure it doesn't need to be recalled before they put them up for sale again. Who knows what they complained about here, but it could be anything, probably a packaging issue.

• 1 year later...

I'ma believer in it.  If you watch Amazon Uk you can score some good deals.  I picked up 5 delivered to my door for $73.00 each.  They would not let me order past the limit and by the time I could, the price moved up.  TRU also carries it and I have been able to score some good deals by stacking coupons and codes.

The set makes a really good display piece as well as a play set, so best of both worlds. I think it`s been under valued but many, or passed over in favour of other sets, but that certainly doesn`t mean it`s a dud. Quite the opposite I`d say!

$150 - $170 by March 2015

Definitely possible!

I'ma believer in it.  If you watch Amazon Uk you can score some good deals.  I picked up 5 delivered to my door for $73.00 each.  They would not let me order past the limit and by the time I could, the price moved up.  TRU also carries it and I have been able to score some good deals by stacking coupons and codes.

That`s a good price!  :thumbsup:

awesome set.

no idea why it didn't retire last year along with other "mining" sets in this city sub-theme.   most of the sets except the huge dump truck are still on lego.com

http://www.lego.com/en-us/city/products/mining/4200-mining-4x4

many sets purchased the set from for between $55 and $70. a nice portion of brickpickers bought from amazon uk last yr when it was around $59 w/ postage when converted into us dollars.

i so wish it would retire already.