9474 - The Battle of Helm's Deep

Is Battle of Helms Deep worth paying 115 for? Rumors are June for EOL. Just wondering what you guys think.

I would say you have a little more time to still grab them for a lower price. It probably will stay around $115 until EOL when I can picture it doing well, but patience is key, but if you can't find it for cheaper by the 30th of May, I would grab some. You may be able to find some on clearance, but if this one is a winner, then the extra $10-$15 won't make a huge difference.

Rich, where can you see the quantity Amazon has left?

You can enter "999" into the amount you want to buy. If there is less than that available, it will say a message similar to "Sorry, we do not have your requested amount available. There are currently X number of sets in stock."

No prob. Learned this one from a BrickPicker member...

Heh. I remember learning that about 3 years ago on a black Friday deal from some dude at Cheapass Gamer. I think I was trying to score multiple PS3 controllers when they were like 25 bucks.

Rich, where can you see the quantity Amazon has left?

You can enter "999" into the amount you want to buy. If there is less than that available, it will say a message similar to "Sorry, we do not have your requested amount available. There are currently X number of sets in stock."

This right here! Thanks Comicblast! ;)

I know Emazers' order sheet says it can be ordered in June but I don't see these sets being around much after that, it is getting harder and hard for me to find them in stores, even Lego stores. It is likely that a few will linger around in some retail stores or perhaps online late in the year, but I am not counting on that.

• 4 weeks later...