30167 - Iron Man vs. Fighting Drone

Blackjack

When I first saw this set, I was dissapointed because I thought it would be a regular $5 polybag and would devalue the Iron Man fig, but now I see that it is only available for 15 days from May 16 to 31 with purchases of $50 or more. With such short availability, what do you think of the possible value of this polybag?

Blackjack, where did you find this info?

I was a Lego Store for the first time the other day, and when I made my purchase they gave me an event calender for the Month of May. It said that this polybag would be given free with purchases of $50 or more from May 16 through May 31.

I don't know all the different versions of Iron Man they have made, but if he's no different than past releases, I don't see this one taking off TOO much. Now, if he has different legs or torso or something, this would be a good pickup as there are tons of Iron Man followers making different suits for MOCs and such.

I don't know all the different versions of Iron Man they have made, but if he's no different than past releases, I don't see this one taking off TOO much. Now, if he has different legs or torso or something, this would be a good pickup as there are tons of Iron Man followers making different suits for MOCs and such.

It's the same varient we saw in the $20 Cosmic Cube Escape, but there are only about 50-60 ;isted on Bricklink, and they go for about $12. I saw that would make this about a $15 polybag because of the limited availability, abd the already high price of the fig.

I'm either going to get this polybag or get the Han polybag by buying some stuff at my Lego store next month, but I'm not going to get both. Haven't decided if I want Tony or Han yet. I'm thinking the Han will be worth more to sell if I decide to.

I'm either going to get this polybag or get the Han polybag by buying some stuff at my Lego store next month, but I'm not going to get both. Haven't decided if I want Tony or Han yet. I'm thinking the Han will be worth more to sell if I decide to.

The Han fig is pathetic, but he will be worth more.

I see this Iron Man polybag settling to about the $8-10 range. Nothing to special but a nice freebie since you would have probably bought something anyway.

I think it will be significantly higher, because just the Iron Man fig currently sells for $12.00... My $0.02.