Superman sets now on shelves. Any thoughts?

BigEZ96

What I'm having a hard time understanding is you have Prince of Persia which had 5 great sets including new molds, light bricks, and a castle!

Now you have the Iconic SUPERMAN and this is what they come up with! Such a let down!

Seriously. I want a Fortress of Solitude set made completely of clear bricks. That would be a big MOC hit. :-)

My favorite set of all of these is 76002 and is only $12.99. It's the only one I'm really interested in.

Oddly enough that was the only set I found on my Wal-Mart shelves at all. They did not even have the other two. No biggie really; Target already got them beforehand as usual. It is funny for me how my Target typically gets the new stuff sometimes months to even almost a year a couple of times before my Wal-Mart does.

Sadly, I'll probably still wait for Amazon to mark them down a $1.50 or something.

For anything so brand spanking new, I would hold off purchasing it myself since they will be on shelves long enough to take your time and hopefully allow some kind of discount. Now if they were big selling exclusives like how The Zombies or The Orc Forge was, I would pounce on those the second I could.

There are a couple of others where I just had a feeling and was glad to pick it up in the first place.

These sets are not that.