30200 - Zombie Coffin Car

stackables

You're easily doubling your money on these if you flip them right off the bat. Remember, you also have 90 days to return them as long as you hang onto the receipt. i typically act when I come across a deal like this and grab everything, then perform the calculations at home and decide whether or not to return the purchase for a refund later. I'm not surprised to learn it was TRU. They sometimes have inventory issues where long since discontinued items suddenly show up regionally, probably due to several factory cases being discovered in a central distribution warehouse.

Chin: Monster Fighters is a Spring only item on the Lego master order sheet for 2013, which means the line is discontinued in June. Walmart has already begun to clearance them out and the other major retailers will likely soon follow suite. I only pass on the information I have at hand, you make your own determinations as to its validity. That said, ignore me and the other large/well informed investors on this site at your peril.

Thank you !

• 9 months later...

Why do people think there will be an increased demand for Monster Fighter sets during Halloween?  Does Halloween really have an impact on retail toy sales?  When I think Halloween I think cheap decorations, candy, and costumes, not plastic building toys.

Why do Lego have seasonal items at all?  Why release Monster Fighters for Halloween, or winter themed sets at Christmas?  I guess they should just sell them all year round instead.

Why do Lego have seasonal items at all?  Why release Monster Fighters for Halloween, or winter themed sets at Christmas?  I guess they should just sell them all year round instead.

It seems like that's what they're doing with the winter village market... They refuse to clearance it!

Yes. I expect MF will go up at halloween. My kids definitely became much more interested in them around halloween; parents scramble to get zombies etc for their kids. I think that things that complement the HH will do well, am assuming it will stick around until then at least. 

That was my line of thought.  Plus the figure from 30200 is the same as one from 9465