10236 - UCS: Ewok Village

emazers

Here is More Info On The New Big Ewok Village Thats Coming!!!!!!!!!!

Now before I joined this site, I was over on Toysnbricks and I started a Post saying a New Big X-wing and Ewok Village was coming, and caught some slack on where I got the Info, Well the X-wing came out today, and the News on the Big Ewok Village is its coming in the late summer or Fall, and the Price is $249.00 so it should be in a box the size of the Tower Bridge and Imperial Shuttle. I have seen a picture of it, but I don't have a copy of it, I was lucky enough just to see a picture, It looks great. Now Everything I have told you's on this site has come true. So not to get anybody in trouble this is all I am saying. If I said to much and if this post should be deleted well delete it. Ed

• Like 1

Ah if thats true another let down lol I was looking forward on getting atleast the Wookie planet or something better than Ewoks... I dont get it but I find them dumbing down the whole Saga really... even if, as kid i enjoyed them. Then again without adding expanded universe or Clone wars there is not really much landscape to make playset out of it... we got Cloud City and Hoth in sets, so only gives us Endor and Naboo left... ok Coruscant but thats only blocks of buildings with cars... Gief Koribban or Alderaan etc :D

Now before I joined this site, I was over on Toysnbricks and I started a Post saying a New Big X-wing and Ewok Village was coming, and caught some slack on where I got the Info, Well the X-wing came out today, and the News on the Big Ewok Village is its coming in the late summer or Fall, and the Price is $249.00 so it should be in a box the size of the Tower Bridge and Imperial Shuttle. I have seen a picture of it, but I don't have a copy of it, I was lucky enough just to see a picture, It looks great. Now Everything I have told you's on this site has come true. So not to get anybody in trouble this is all I am saying. If I said to much and if this post should be deleted well delete it. Ed

I dunno Ed you did say on here that the X wing would be HUGE!! It is decent size not huge so......ha ha I'm just giving you a hard time man!

Guest AnnexBrett

...if this is true, I hope it will bring some love towards my 8038 battle of endor sets. Hoping the new set wont include that scene, so the two can be combined, increasing the EOL'd 8038 appreciation.

Thank you for sharing again, emazers. Your information is always very true and insightful in my opinion. Thanks again!

Ah if thats true another let down lol

I was looking forward on getting atleast the Wookie planet or something better than Ewoks...

I dont get it but I find them dumbing down the whole Saga really... even if, as kid i enjoyed them.

Then again without adding expanded universe or Clone wars there is not really much landscape to make playset out of it...

we got Cloud City and Hoth in sets, so only gives us Endor and Naboo left...

ok Coruscant but thats only blocks of buildings with cars...

Gief Koribban or Alderaan etc :D

Alcarin, I'm not being sarcastic here. I love seeing your posts because you are almost always the voice on the unpopular side of a topic. You provide a fresh perspective. Often I don't agree, but I appreciate that you have your own opinions.

Alcarin, I'm not being sarcastic here. I love seeing your posts because you are almost always the voice on the unpopular side of a topic. You provide a fresh perspective. Often I don't agree, but I appreciate that you have your own opinions.

I'm with Alcarin. ROTJ turned into a little kid movie that was super cheesy and should have been Kashyyk. With Lumpy and Chewbacca's family in the mix. Not interested in the least of an Ewok village. Of course, the BPers will start pushing it and praising it and they will "twist my arm" to buy it. Tower of Orthanc over the ewok village by a mile!

...if this is true, I hope it will bring some love towards my 8038 battle of endor sets. Hoping the new set wont include that scene, so the two can be combined, increasing the EOL'd 8038 appreciation.

would love more thoughts on this. First thought I had as well.

Amazing! Thanks for the info, emazers! Do you think we will see the SSD, R2D2 or B-Wing EOL because there are so many UCS models out? (I am assuming with a $250 price tag it is a UCS)

I don't see any of those sets going EOL soon besides maybe the SSD late this year or even next year. I think the Live Star might be the next UCS set to retire. It has been around for awhile now and it's still a popular set nevertheless. The time has finally come for it to be retired after the rumored Ewok Village is released IMO.

I'm with Alcarin. ROTJ turned into a little kid movie that was super cheesy and should have been Kashyyk. With Lumpy and Chewbacca's family in the mix. Not interested in the least of an Ewok village. Of course, the BPers will start pushing it and praising it and they will "twist my arm" to buy it. Tower of Orthanc over the ewok village by a mile!

NO LUMPY OR MALA!!!!!!!!!! They could do one really impressive wroshyr tree with Yoda's command station, a Commander Gree, a few tank and dwarf spider droids, the wookiee barracade, a couple dozen battle droids, a few clones, a turbo tank, and fifty or more wookiees... all for around $800.00...