What did you think of Iron Man 3?

Blackjack

My wife and I saw it last night. She loved it. I was hoping for more Iron Man and less Robert Downey Jr snark. Still good, though. But now I'm even more disappointed in the Lego sets. They suck! I'll just be buying my iron man and war machine minifigs off eBay, thanks.

To me, it was average at best. Least favorite of the three. I honestly found myself not caring about the story and I get lost in movies easily (meaning there are some really crap movies out there that I like, so it doesn't take much for me to like one). First was was my favorite.

How cool would a ucs set of tony's workshop be? Microbuild workbenches and toolboxes, his droid helper, a couple cars, maybe that setup that bolted the suit onto him in the first film. And of course, minifigs of several of the suits. Shut up and take my money!

To me, it was average at best. Least favorite of the three. I honestly found myself not caring about the story and I get lost in movies easily (meaning there are some really crap movies out there that I like, so it doesn't take much for me to like one). First was was my favorite.

I agree, but the more and more I think about it, the more I begin to actually dislike it. Not to give away any of the plot, but there were some parts with the villains that frustrated me to no end. I also find myself easily absorbed into movies, and at the end of it I was actually happy it was over. Unlike The Dark Knight Rises, where when it finished, I was hoping for a 4th, but Nolan won't do another sadly.

As for the Lego sets, complete disappointment. I just find them pointless now.