21018 - United Nations Headquarters

TheOrcKing

7 minutes ago, dcdfan said:

Do you have a link?

BN removed the UN from their website over a month ago. I remember I went on a tour of 5 BN across 2 states buying up all the UN with coupons and $10 back in GC promo. Interesting since they still have links for all the other arch sets even retired like Robie and John Hancock with the ability to search store inventory or buy from secondary marketplace. 

So I thought UN was done at BN but was just at one on Saturday and they had 12 on the shelf all 48R5 with more in the back. 

5 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

BN removed the UN from their website over a month ago. I remember I went on a tour of 5 BN across 2 states buying up all the UN with coupons and $10 back in GC promo. Interesting since they still have links for all the other arch sets even retired like Robie and John Hancock with the ability to search store inventory or buy from secondary marketplace. 

So I thought UN was done at BN but was just at one on Saturday and they had 12 on the shelf all 48R5 with more in the back. 

Yeah. My quote was "online" & he stated B&N. So, I thought maybe he had an old link. I guess he just misread...

5 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

This was the first set I built after an approximate 40 year hiatus and I really liked it. 

Down to 14 left on target eBay and if they share inventory with Target.com should be gone today. 

Looks like it is gone from both now.  Glad I was able to grab a couple from target.com this morning.  Time to scour the local B&N for lingering stock.

26 minutes ago, havoc0283 said:

Walked into my local B&N saw just one 21018 but box has damage on it. Thoughts ?

If you have your 20% coupon, 10% membership and discount GC then sure for under $35 OTD but at $50 pass. This set lasted a while at LEGO Shop at Home for $40 those are all sellers that will be in line before you.